Canzeri transfer rumblings????

Did anyone else like the fact that we are rotating RB in the middle of series this year? It seemed to me that before, KF like to give RB a whole drive to work with. Now if Weisman rips off a 15 or 20 yd run, in comes Bullock. I really like this, as I think eventually it will lead to big runs by a Bullock and Canzeri, and RB and personnel are constantly changing, even the RB's.

I really think that KF wants Weisman to carry the bulk, and Daniels to spell him with 5-10 carries a game. Then Canzeri will spell Bullock, and they will both see more limited touches. I don't think they are looking at it like a RB 1-4, they are looking at it like #1 RB's in Weisman and Bullock, and their backups will be Daniels and Canzeri respectively.

I noticed this too, and I thought it was the best "changes" I saw on Saturday. With this many good backs, keep shuttling the fresh guys in. And when you put Canzeri is...for god sakes get him in space. If i see us run our "speed back" straight into the line on the short side of the field one more time...

This "fresh RB" strategy alone (if the offensive line can deliver) should allow us to beat the clones by 20. I think we need to develop our OL depth to go along with it.

Did anyone else like the fact that we are rotating RB in the middle of series this year? It seemed to me that before, KF like to give RB a whole drive to work with. Now if Weisman rips off a 15 or 20 yd run, in comes Bullock. I really like this, as I think eventually it will lead to big runs by a Bullock and Canzeri, and RB and personnel are constantly changing, even the RB's.

Yes, I love it, and its a positive change that Kirk has made that the haters all ignore.

I'll go out on a pretty firm limb here and suggest that a QB with even a minimum of experience would have won this year's opener and may have given Kirk-Davis the cushion to insert someone else late in Saturday's game. This game is not played in a vacuum, ladies and gentlemen. Ferentz is getting further and further behind the 8 ball...
You really don't know football well.

All Jordan can ask for is an OPPORTUNITY.

He had an OPPORTUNITY - and his results = the True Freshmen. He even had a shot near the goal line and didn't get the ball into the endzone.

toughtiddy.

Yes, I love it, and its a positive change that Kirk has made that the haters all ignore.

I am convinced KirFer is an alt on this board. He gets some ideas for the team. He gets a pulse of what the fans are thinking. He gets to troll the haters.
It is a winning situation for him. Now I just have to pinpoint which username is his. Hmmm...

if i was KF i'd troll this board all the time...

ponder that for a minute
If that's how he spends his time, it might help to explain an awful lot.

Now the only question is, which one of you is he?

tumblr_lzmpra6NFz1qd0we3o1_500.png

Latest posts