Canzeri Highlights

Yes, one thing about speed is the ability to make moves at speed and not lose momentum. That is what made E Smith so great. He wasn't as dynamic as Sayers or Sanders, he wasn't powerful like Brown or Campbell, he could just operate at speed and was able to make slight adjustments to avoid the big hit.

This is what will make Jordan one of Iowa's most successful running backs ever. He's compact, keeps his center of gravity low, yet has power in his legs and good balance. He can make great cuts, has good vision, and really scoots when he finds an opening. I'm glad they burned the red shirt; this will not be the last time we see him this season.

He's not Denard or Taylor Martinez fast. I do think he's a little faster than Wegher though and more shifty. As long as he can stay healthy at his size that's enough to be a game changer.

He's not Denard or Taylor Martinez fast. I do think he's a little faster than Wegher though and more shifty. As long as he can stay healthy at his size that's enough to be a game changer.

Wait, are you referring to his ability to hit the hole fast and his penetration, or his play on the field?

The Wegher reference has me confused...;)

Latest posts