can you imagine how stoked nebraska fans must be?

196 - 98 over the last five seasons. 4-1 Iowa lost by 3 in 2014.

The Big Ten brass got tired of the turkey leftovers and rescheduled an Iowa - Wisconsin matchup for the end of the year.

Yep...if Iowa could cover a punt in 2014, it's 5-0. I wonder how many in the Nebraska fan base thought the rivalry would be this one sided...toward Iowa. I'm going out on a limb...ZERO.

At least NU is trying to become relevant again. Much more that can be said for us. Same shit every single year. We have a coach who's only concern now is setting his incompetent son up for life.
You’re only concern is to be the same azzhole that spews the same shit all year. Even most GI tracts take a break from the runs.

... but Frost is going a different direction which has been proven not to work so well in the Big Ten.

Hope you are correct of course but the general hype abt the guy has me worried. That said, I don't have the slightest idea about frost's work (other than the fact that he won a NT for ucf this past year.) So could you or anyone expand a bit more on the different direction/b1g-incompatibility bit? TIA.

Yep...if Iowa could cover a punt in 2014, it's 5-0. I wonder how many in the Nebraska fan base thought the rivalry would be this one sided...toward Iowa. I'm going out on a limb...ZERO.
That's why they play the games. If Nebraska didn't have a run first quarterback operating a west-coast offense throw a pick six inside the Iowa 10 yard line the 2015 game goes a different direction.

That's why they play the games. If Nebraska didn't have a run first quarterback operating a west-coast offense throw a pick six inside the Iowa 10 yard line the 2015 game goes a different direction.
That’s what happens when you bring in different HCs with different philosophies.

You have to play with other coache’s players and you change your philosophy to the players you have or if you don’t.....tough.

Why did they have a run first qb running a West Coast offense? Cause they deserve better.

At least NU is trying to become relevant again. Much more that can be said for us. Same shit every single year. We have a coach who's only concern now is setting his incompetent son up for life.

Sad...but oh so true

that UCF team was the shit and their performance against Auburn..... exciting football......

compare that to our bowl game and style............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i am kind of excited for nebraska tbh

wish we had someone like that coming in

we will soon be calling them big brother like we do wisconsin

Scooter will soon figure out the roster is filled with spineless players, they laid down and pissed down their leg 8 times last season. The defense once known as the Black Shirts has been renamed Black Skirts. I doubt Debbie U wins more than 4 games next year,

that UCF team was the shit and their performance against Auburn..... exciting football......

compare that to our bowl game and style............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i am kind of excited for nebraska tbh

wish we had someone like that coming in

we will soon be calling them big brother like we do wisconsin

So you're going "dualie", with Chryst's junk in one side of your mouth, Frost's in the other?

It will be funny to see what Husker fan thinks about Frost when wins 8 and 9 games a year. Sorry, but that is the reality of what Husker football is, they aren't going back to being a national power.
Nebby won't belong on the same field as a team like 'bama any more than Iowa would. Ain't happening.

Pretty sure Kirk has made enough money that his great-great grand children are already set for life..

Scooter will soon figure out the roster is filled with spineless players, they laid down and pissed down their leg 8 times last season. The defense once known as the Black Shirts has been renamed Black Skirts. I doubt Debbie U wins more than 4 games next year,
I thought they were known as the Brown Pants..

Latest posts