Can we nail Price fellas?

DOCB

Banned
He would be HUGE

any "insider" feeback as this is one special talent ..

talk to me fella Hawks ....

not from what I read

3rd visit and still hasn't committed

Iowa is still in play .....

OSU is gonna be tough to beat but if I have to throw in that John Deere tractor like Nolte did in the movie Blue Chips ....

count me in !!!

Him not committing after that 3rd visit made me wonder ....

something ain't 100% right with his level of satisfaction

I know the rumors had it down to the Hawks and Bucks and hard to beat the OSU tradition of linebackers

Great pgm .... I guess being a finalist for this kid shows that KF has the IU
pgm at a level we should be all proud of

NOW GO NAIL HIM !!!

I remember him over at the "forum across the road"

Hell ... he was more entertaining on recruiting "updates" than Kiper on the NFL draft rumors

He if nothing else kept things "interesting"

89 is mad because he said Price and his teammate were headed to Iowa. He is afraid he is going to look silly, which wouldn't be the first time.....

Price is expect to opt for the Buckeyes. The visit last week seemed to seal it...

I agree that tOSU probably has the "edge" there ... however, I do know that MANY tOSU fans were rather surprised that Price didn't pull the trigger right away after the visit.

I think its cool to be in the final two

can't wait for kickoff in November

we get Price ...great

we don't ... we go got another stud who wants to wear B/G for 4 yrs

I agree that tOSU probably has the "edge" there ... however, I do know that MANY tOSU fans were rather surprised that Price didn't pull the trigger right away after the visit.
yeah no one expected a commitment immediately, it is interesting there hasn't been much said to the sites since his last visit. The OSU insiders are pretty confident though.

89 is mad because he said Price and his teammate were headed to Iowa. He is afraid he is going to look silly, which wouldn't be the first time.....

I'm not mad about anything. Amused might be a better word.

Anyone who spent time on the old Hawkeyenation knows how big of a tool you are.

Let me guess, if Price ends up at Iowa, its because OSU pulled his scholly?

Heard that one many times.

I still predict him and Jefferson end up at Iowa, and I wont feel "silly" at all if they don't.

Fufred, I suppose you've never looked silly right?

I distinctly remember you saying adamantly (after Illinois went to the rose bowl and had highly ranked recruiting classes) "They are here to stay; there WILL NOT BE A SIGNIFICANT DROP OFF IMO."

That sir, is SILLY.

So do you think our chances increase if we land Jefferson? Could Price be waiting on a Jefferson decision?

Fufred, I suppose you've never looked silly right?

I distinctly remember you saying adamantly (after Illinois went to the rose bowl and had highly ranked recruiting classes) "They are here to stay; there WILL NOT BE A SIGNIFICANT DROP OFF IMO."

That sir, is SILLY.

LOL. The precise quote was even more darling. It was something to the effect that "As long as Zook is at Illinois, they are here to stay." I'm one of those Iowa fans who enjoys fufred on our board(s) ... however, you also have to learn to not always take what he says as the word of god. The Illinois/Zook line was frackin' classic .... I kinda hope Zooks stays at Illinois ... however, the dude will likely be gone in 2 years.

LOL. The precise quote was even more darling. It was something to the effect that "As long as Zook is at Illinois, they are here to stay." I'm one of those Iowa fans who enjoys fufred on our board(s) ... however, you also have to learn to not always take what he says as the word of god. The Illinois/Zook line was frackin' classic .... I kinda hope Zooks stays at Illinois ... however, the dude will likely be gone in 2 years.

They need to give the Zooker a lifetime contract. It is the best thing that could happen for the program.

They need to give the Zooker a lifetime contract. It is the best thing that could happen for the program.

LOL! If the Illini have too much troubles putting together winning seasons ... it would be like torture for Zook in the recruiting game. He's all about recruiting ... and if he can't sell the promise of the program ... he'll even look bad when it comes to his "bread and butter." Even if he was given a lifetime contract, if the program wasn't winning, he'd probably quit. He'd try to jump to another program so he could have more success selling his goods there.

Latest posts