can we make the case the Bret Bielema is a better coach than Ferentz?

Well lets see Bielema 3 Rose Bowls....KF 0. 2 Conference Championship games Bielema 0 for Ferentz into the distant future. Ferentz more career wins. I'd say right now...yes.

Let's see our losses were to Central Michigan, Purdue, Nebraska, ISU all at home...I'd feel much better about us as a Badger. Wisky may actually challenge again next year...our only challenge will be can KF and that crap GD offense find a way to stay out of the cellar.

With OSU coming back on the schedule next year and I think Wisky we have fewer chances to win conference games than we did this year and we only won 2! This program is NEAR a full blown disaster.

Wiscy who is coming off back to back RB games and has gone 7-5 and 4-4 in BT play. and somebody actually tries ro compare these 2, with the Leader division being the weakest division in DI . somebody is reallyl reaching

Remind me how many Rosebowls we have been in under KF. If you're a Wisco fan you are probably offended right now that BB is being compared to KF. What BB did this year with what they graduated the last 2 seasons was one heck of a coaching job. This included firing a person who was not getting the job done midstream (I hope how you can see that is relevant). All the KF apologizer's out there need to give it a rest. He deserves what he gets. So at this point BB is a better coach PERIOD. With Kf's style we will always lose to teams we should beat easily, and that will outnumber the teams we beat and shouldn't.

* 4th best record among all FBS coaches during his head coach tenure (2nd best in the BIG)

* strong Iowa lineage with time under Fry, Snyder, and Alvarez

* can recruit & sell with the best of them

Next Iowa AD...........tough, smart, aggressive, and relentless - maybe he can instill some of this in a number of our athletic departments vs. accepting anything over .500 as good enough for Iowa. We need some ruffling of feathers. Many thought Alvarez wouldn't be a very good fit for AD because of some of his rougher edges but looks like he's doing pretty darn good.

With OSU coming back on the schedule next year and I think Wisky we have fewer chances to win conference games than we did this year and we only won 2! This program is NEAR a full blown disaster.

Yep. Some people are citing the close losses as hope moving forward. I'm with you, though. The close losses were reminiscent of (i.e.) our 1999 loss to Northwestern (cellar battle). This isn't 2008 where we lost close roadies to MSU, Pitt, and an Illinois team coming off a 9-win season. The Penn State, Michigan, and Northwestern losses this year were blowouts unlike KF has suffered in a LONG time. Yes, that's a testament to him, but it also shows that this wasn't just another year in the development progression. Iowa has problems.

Wisky was 11-3 last year and is 7-5 up to this point this year. If Nebby stomps them again they''ll be 7-6 and will finish 8-6 or 7-7 after bowl game. Iowa was 7-6 last year and finished 4-8. It would appear Wisky fell at least as far if not further than the Hawks.
LOL. Keep dreaming.

Must be a dream....Wisky's 8-5 BigTen champs!! Unranked and headed to the Rose Bowl for a beat down. Wow....impressive.

Latest posts