Can Someone Please......

.........let me know what the "Biggest Fan" thread is about. I don't have time to read it. Thanks.
If you are serious, its a fake news story about a Bama fan who lives in Tennessee who through Jim Zablel on clear channel rebroadcasts of Iowa games who became a fan who wants to drive a 59 AMC to the game and have someone buy him a ticket.

It was on the internet, it is true. I read the whole things, that's not an exaggeration. the author was sincere, that is not an exaggeration. Those 'Deniers' and non-strossers continue their vein hope that it will go away. it will not, it will never go away, that's not an exaggeration. This is not an invention by 'the media'. It was an organic event. It was spontaneous. By good peoples. That's not an exaggeration. People who deny that also deny that water is wet. The dryers are to be shunned. My news channel ran a piece last night with 16 panelists. The consensus among all correct thinking fans is that the deniers, the non-strossers and the dryers are whats wrong with this country.

Latest posts