Can Martinez Lead NE?

7 B12 teams finished lower than # 82 in total defense.
Colorado - #82
Iowa St - #87
Oklahoma St - #91
Baylor - #98
Kansas - #99
Kansas St - #106
Texas Tech - #116
4 of them were B12 North programs.
Throw Missouri in with this group at #42 and that makes up the entire B12 North division.

7 B12 teams finished lower than # 82 in total defense.
Colorado - #82
Iowa St - #87
Oklahoma St - #91
Baylor - #98
Kansas - #99
Kansas St - #106
Texas Tech - #116
4 of them were B12 North programs.
Throw Missouri in with this group at #42 and that makes up the entire B12 North division.

That's just because the offense is so awesome in the Big 12.:rolleyes:

(jk)

Not another one of these. I dont think they run as well as they did in the B12. I dont think their D ranks as high in the B10 as it did in the B12. I mean T-mart can dink and dunk, but he better have very good protection to get it done. That pretty much says it all. If I was Wiskey, Nebbys first game in the conf, I would pound the ball all day long and blitz a little more than normal. I think there O-line cant stand up and if you rattle T-mart, it's game over. He will then go into flight mode and they have a season like Mich just had.

Nebraska faced 3 B12 defenses that were ranked in the top 50, last year.
Texas - #7
Missouri - #42
Texas AnM - #50

The B10 had 6 teams in the top 44.
Ohio State - #2
Iowa - #15
Wisconsin - #22
Mich St - #31
ILL - #37
Penn St - #44

I wish people would take the time to get their facts before they post.....sigh
See above post. Also I would add they faced how many in the top 1/4?
There O is in what kind of shape again?? The Hawks get them at what point in the year and after what kind of schedual??

Last edited:
I didn't really mean this to turn into a bash Martinez post, but I guess I really do not see why NE gets a pass at QB by all the media. I would have thought Martinez would have been talked about more.

On the other hand, there are a lot of question marks all across the Big 10. Especially the Legends Division.

Latest posts