Can Joe Weiskamp be the second coming

Whatever home pieces...I am still excited about certain aspects of the program... namely, Jordan, Cook, Nunge, Garza, Joe W and Connor. All young, all going to get older, more experience and better IMO. If that makes me a big dope then I guess it does. Go Hawkeyes

Yeah for sure. I don't think the WHOLE team is upgraded next year. But there are possible standouts that have talent.
If you prove correct, then Fran needs to abandon the 10-11 player rotations, and reduce it to 8. That would include Baer and 1 other, not sure it matters given the limited role that guy would have, it could even change from game to game depending on the opponent.

If you prove correct, then Fran needs to abandon the 10-11 player rotations, and reduce it to 8. That would include Baer and 1 other, not sure it matters given the limited role that guy would have, it could even change from game to game depending on the opponent.

ya get no argument from me. - I wish it was 8 after witnessing what we've seen on the court this season.

Yeah probably, I won't deny it, and its some reverse trolling the trolls - it's calculated but I am not wrong tho - there's 15 page post discussing how he won't help next door and that's just 1 thread out of 15. So, call me dramatic, I think you might be dramatic over thinking I am dramatic.

not_even_mad.gif

IMO - I would like the Iowa program much better next season if you starting line up was Connor, Jordan, Joe W, Cook and Garza. You're bench is Nunge, Baer, Moss and Pemsl if there's foul problems. Get Geno Crandall from North Dakota who is a potential senior transfer and increase his PT over the course of the season. If not him, someone else like him. Start him over Connor if he's better out of the gate and Connor is your back up PG.

Everyone else GTFO

ya get no argument from me. - I wish it was 8 after witnessing what we've seen on the court this season.
Good. Then it's settled. Just have Jon or Rob forward this to Fran. Let's see what type of pull they really have.

Good. Then it's settled. Just have Jon or Rob forward this to Fran. Let's see what type of pull they really have.

Fran get's asked about his rotation - he gives back coach speak and most of the media is too professional to shock jock Fran and grill him about guys playing that shouldn't. That's a 1 way street to working for the Land Of Ten.

Fran get's asked about his rotation - he gives back coach speak and most of the media is too professional to shock jock Fran and grill him about guys playing that shouldn't. That's a 1 way street to working for the Land Of Ten.
Tell Fran, homes wants this. That should be enough.

IMO - I would like the Iowa program much better next season if you starting line up was Connor, Jordan, Joe W, Cook and Garza. You're bench is Nunge, Baer, Moss and Pemsl if there's foul problems. Get Geno Crandall from North Dakota who is a potential senior transfer and increase his PT over the course of the season. If not him, someone else like him. Start him over Connor if he's better out of the gate and Connor is your back up PG.

Everyone else GTFO
Cmac hasn’t proved anything at this level other than that he’s a better PG than Ellingson.

You didn’t include Dailey. That group you listed above would be in contention for the least athletic basketball team in the country.

Also you know good and well that Fran isn’t going to Crean anybody and he’s certainly not going to shorten his rotation.

I have noticed that Fran's players never are very good at getting into a really good, low defensive position. They play a lot on the defensive end fairly vertical. Whether you liked Coach K or Duke or not his teams played with a lot of defensive energy and enthusiasm which he learned from Knight at Army.

Fran has always seemed to be more about offense and outscoring the opponent.

You ain't a kidding on the standing straight up. At one point I saw Kriener defending is guy and he was seriously just standing there like he thought the guy had already picked up his dribble. The guy looked at him for a second and you could almost hear him say "ok I guess I'll go around you and lay it in real quick". The worst part was seeing Kriener's reaction. You could see the surprise on his face that he was getting toasted. What did he possibly think would happen with him just standing there like that?

Everyone else GTFO

I would play Dailey over Moss.

I certainly wouldn't expect it from PC.

The things is, what I said is true. You know it. I know it. So does Gold. We are a fanbase reduced to hoping that some kid in high school is our savior. That's how bad things have gotten. I don't believe in saviors. If Fran has to be rescued by Joe, we have the wrong coach. And everything is always about next year with our fanbase. We need to shut down all Hawkeye athletics on an every-other-year basis. That way every year they compete will always be next year.

The things is, what I said is true. You know it. I know it. So does Gold. We are a fanbase reduced to hoping that some kid in high school is our savior. That's how bad things have gotten. I don't believe in saviors. If Fran has to be rescued by Joe, we have the wrong coach. And everything is always about next year with our fanbase. We need to shut down all Hawkeye athletics on an every-other-year basis. That way every year they compete will always be next year.

You don't think being excited about incoming recruits is common practice everywhere?

Latest posts