Can Iowa avoid the play in game?

I haven't yet no. Just say the thread title about play in game so had to quote Fran on it.
Fran deserves criticism, especially this season, but this knee-jerk reaction to use every thread to bash is just tiresome.

I'm gonna enjoy when Duke, North Carolina, MSU and Kansas are all looking for a coach at the same time.
Duke getting nailed would make me happier than the Hawks winning the B1G.

I guarantee you Mike Krzyzewski is just as big a mobster as Dick Pitino, he’s just smart enough to have more pawns beneath him as insulation.

Something needs to rightly tarnish that shitbag’s undeserved squeaky clean legacy.

A lot of legacy's are going down, a lot of players are going to be immediately ineligible to play and a lot of jobs in CBB are going to be open.

A lot of legacy's are going down, a lot of players are going to be immediately ineligible to play and a lot of jobs in CBB are going to be open.
Pitino still claims he didn’t know and that L’ville should sue to get their title back.

Hoh boy.

I'm not optimistic that anything remotely resembling justice will be meted out here. Slaps on the wrists and all of these schools will be back in the top ten in a few years. It literally pays to cheat.

I'm not optimistic that anything remotely resembling justice will be meted out here. Slaps on the wrists and all of these schools will be back in the top ten in a few years. It literally pays to cheat.
Yep. There seems to be a lot of talk, but in the end it'll probably status quo going forward. I did see Iowa State get a lil mention in that article.

I'd say its indicative of the majority of the fan-base that frequents forums. If you want to be in the minority, that's your prerogative, but realize you're just that.
Yeah. You’re right.

And I’m not saying I don’t criticize, bash, or complain. Just can’t do it all the time for any reason.

I'd say its indicative of the majority of the fan-base that frequents forums. If you want to be in the minority, that's your prerogative, but realize you're just that.

Oh I know I am in the minority. I am ok with it. I am positive and supportive person and well aware of it. I tend to see the good in most. I am not miserable all the time and I'm fine with it.

Latest posts