Campos Commits...

..At least it's not Wisco.

We stand pretty good with the other two (Wisnieski and Raridon), yes? Better than we did with Campos, I though.

Did I miss something on this? I thought Raridon's dad played for Nebby and thus he is a legacy recruit. I thought this would put Nebraska in front of the line for his services.

From what I am hearing they are about to embark on a huge stadium upgrade and it will bring capacity to 83k

Live in Columbia, haven't heard that...but I really don't pay too much attention to Mizzou sports. They need to upgrade their seating, Jack Trice south if you ask me.

Last edited:
Good for the kid. Can't get too caught up in the decision of a 17 year old and where he chooses to take his talents. Sure, would like to see us keep top in-state kids but the world still goes round and round ... We can toss shots at the kid's decision but the bottom line is it is his life ... not ours ...

This sums up my opinion pretty well. Not sure why so many individuals on the first 3 pages of this thread act like this is a big deal. Offensive line is the one position Iowa has no problem developing. It doesn't matter if we get 2 star guys or 5 star guys. If he didn't want to come to Iowa it's because his family doesn't like Iowa, or he doesn't think he has what it takes to compete for a starting position at Iowa. There really isn't any other reason why an OL recruit wouldn't choose Iowa. The Hawkeye staff does nothing but put offensive lineman in the NFL. Plain and simple. If he chose Mizzou over Iowa good for him... he probably didn't have the work ethic to compete with Doyle or the mentality to fight for a spot as a starter. Look at Iowa right now... the Hawks are a young team but they are still 8 or 9 deep on the offensive line.

Congrats to the kid for getting a D1 scholarship and best of luck to him. Would it have been nice to see him in a Hawk jersey? Of course it would, but it doesn't bother me one bit he chose to go elsewhere. Actually makes me kind of glad he didn't choose Iowa.

Live in Columbia, haven't heard that...but I really don't pay too much attention to Mizzou sports. They need to upgrade their seating, Jack Trice south if you ask me.

Stadium is a lot older with more character than Jack Trice. I'd say, for the most part, Their stadium is quite similar to Kinnick before the renovations.

Has anyone heard if he has came out and said why he committed to mizzou? I'm willing to bet there is no reason, just the typical: "I really like their coaches and campus" guarantee there is no"I picked mizzou because of their track record of getting guys to the NFL"

Has anyone heard if he has came out and said why he committed to mizzou? I'm willing to bet there is no reason, just the typical: "I really like their coaches and campus" guarantee there is no"I picked mizzou because of their track record of getting guys to the NFL"

He didn't want to put on bad weight. Liked their dietician.

Mizzou may be in the SEC but they are a world away from an SEC team. Until they can recruit boys from the south they are in deep doody.
Mizzou screwed the pooch when they joined the sleazy SEC. They are going to be their Beotch in FB. Unless they really loosen their recruiting standards they are going to get beat like a drum.

Latest posts