Campos Commits...

The guy is obviously an Iowa State fan so he hates Iowa but sees that Iowa State is a dead end so he ends up at Mizzou...oh well.

From what I am hearing they are about to embark on a huge stadium upgrade and it will bring capacity to 83k

They don't even come close to selling out the games ive seen, but I may be wrong. I understand upgrades cause it is a dump on tv.

Iowa and Iowa State do a poor job of keeping the top talent kids in-state. Yes they get the "chip on the shoulder" kids but when these rare talent kids are in home state need to get them especially given the already difficulty in recruiting to Iowa/ISU.

Oh well, we'll find somebody else. If he wanted to play in the nfl he would have picked Iowa or Wisconsin. Better hope he gets a good education down there, cuz that's probably all he's going to have to fall back on in 5 years.

Iowa and Iowa State do a poor job of keeping the top talent kids in-state. Yes they get the "chip on the shoulder" kids but when these rare talent kids are in home state need to get them especially given the already difficulty in recruiting to Iowa/ISU.

yup 3 years in a row iowa/isu has failed to keep top talent in state...no wonder Iowa's wheels are falling off and got a bad feeling this year going to be worst yet.

This is another one of those mind boggling situations. Darboh to UM I get b/c they have produced a lot of great receivers, its a high profile program, etc. But for an OL out of central Iowa to go to mizzou makes no sense. Would love to hear his parents thoughts on this deal. Kid is going to go play for a coach that just got a DUI, going to play in a system that NFL scouts hate, going to play in a conference were they are going to get killed and going to play in a glorified HS stadium?

It is seriously a mystery unless he and his parents truly hate Iowa and ISU is clearly not a good option.

I am thinking the staff in IC stay on this one and maybe the light will turn on for this guy.

This is another one of those mind boggling situations. Darboh to UM I get b/c they have produced a lot of great receivers, its a high profile program, etc. But for an OL out of central Iowa to go to mizzou makes no sense. Would love to hear his parents thoughts on this deal. Kid is going to go play for a coach that just got a DUI, going to play in a system that NFL scouts hate, going to play in a conference were they are going to get killed and going to play in a glorified HS stadium?

It is seriously a mystery unless he and his parents truly hate Iowa and ISU is clearly not a good option.

I am thinking the staff in IC stay on this one and maybe the light will turn on for this guy.

Michigan produced a bunch of great receivers...with the coach that is now on the Iowa staff...

Guys, he hasn't grown since 8th grade, move on. This isn't a big loss.

Also, this kid grew up not liking Iowa and never really considered it from all of the people I've talked to.

The guy is obviously an Iowa State fan so he hates Iowa but sees that Iowa State is a dead end so he ends up at Mizzou...oh well.

Makes sense but I doubt it. Never stopped Brett Greenwood and he wasn't even an OL. If he was a UI hater he should have chosen UW, he'd have a chance to be a pro OL and beat Iowa on the field. And didn't I hear that he was interested in engineering (not that it matters)?

Latest posts