Campos Commits...

Our OL will be just fine without him. Already have recruits and freshmen that will fill out nicely.

BTW, how did that Harlan kid that went to Mizzou pan out?

Mizzou has pulled in some top notch recruits the last couple of years. Last year they got the #1 overall recruit in the nation in that WR. Apparently Pinkle is doing something right down in Columbia.

Our OL will be just fine without him. Already have recruits and freshmen that will fill out nicely.

If I remember right, not very good.

Google "Girls of the SEC" no wonder these High school kids flock to those schools...:eek:

Well, maybe he got a tiger tattoo for the Valley Tigers and he decided that if he went to Mizzou he didn't need to get another one.

..At least it's not Wisco.

We stand pretty good with the other two (Wisnieski and Raridon), yes? Better than we did with Campos, I though.

Still.. Mizzou couldn't even do much in the Big Twelve.. I wouldn't want any part of them in the SEC.

Still.. Boehm last year and Campos this year.. filling out the line well..

I wish him well, that said if he wants to play in the NFL the Mizzou O would be about the last place I would go to continue my development on the OL. WR? not a question but OL? not so much.

The older brother has started on the OL for them and I think the younger brother is still waiting for his chance.

I don't understand why an OL would ever want to leave the state. And choosing Missouri doesn't seem to make sense because the offense they use does not prepare people for the next level. Maybe he isn't planning on playing football past college.

I don't understand why an OL would ever want to leave the state. And choosing Missouri doesn't seem to make sense because the offense they use does not prepare people for the next level. Maybe he isn't planning on playing football past college.

Seriously, not going to lie, this is somewhat baffling.

Latest posts