Campbell? realllly????

Dont mistake Campbell as being a good team with us being a bad team. This team just isn't as good as we had hoped it would be, not yet anyway. Iowa showed signs last season, just haven't put it together yet

Yeah.....

Campbell was definitely on fire, and they are a very good team....

Campbell is not a good team. Their nickname is the ******* Fighting Camels. I had never even heard of them before this season. The entire team should be ashamed of themselves. That was a Lickliter team effort. Actually, it was worse. What a ******* joke.

I don't care how good Campbell supposedly his. To lose to that team is really an indictment on how far back Iowa basketball is at the moment. There is no way a team like that should beat Iowa....in Carver....by double digits! I was watching Duke vs Kansas last night and to think that Iowa use to be able to hang with those teams. Wow!

I don't care how good Campbell supposedly his. To lose to that team is really an indictment on how far back Iowa basketball is at the moment. There is no way a team like that should beat Iowa....in Carver....by double digits! I was watching Duke vs Kansas last night and to think that Iowa use to be able to hang with those teams. Wow!

No joke I was just musing about how that one year over Thanksgiving we played in Maui and beat or played UNC and Texas VERY close on successive nights....I wanted Alford gone as much as anyone....but I miss those days....at least we were somewhat relevant....Can we have Steve O back!?

thet are in NC and if anybody would look at some of the scores they would see some very good games being played by their conference, Purdue had a tough game, LSU though not up to their ussually good team, but they just got beat by Coastal Carolina, supposedly a middle of the conference team, also Memphis is in that Conference not exactly a sister of the poor type of school, its about time people got over it these small time conference are better than people want to give them credit for,Gonzaga and Butler are making it easier for small schools to get better recruits
not to mention with the top programs concentrating on one and done players the top players that don't go to the top schools start to go elsewhere, and it trickles done

Campbell is not a good team. Their nickname is the ******* Fighting Camels. I had never even heard of them before this season. The entire team should be ashamed of themselves. That was a Lickliter team effort. Actually, it was worse. What a ******* joke.
Yes they are....

Better get used to the mid-majors, bro. Do yourself a favor and relax....

Remember Virginia Commonwealth, Butler, UNI, among others....

If you really are interested in college basketball, perhaps you should devote some attention to teams other than Iowa and the current top 25,,,,,

Peace and Love, Bro, hope you had a happy thanksgiving.....

:D

thet are in NC and if anybody would look at some of the scores they would see some very good games being played by their conference, Purdue had a tough game, LSU though not up to their ussually good team, but they just got beat by Coastal Carolina, supposedly a middle of the conference team, also Memphis is in that Conference not exactly a sister of the poor type of school, its about time people got over it these small time conference are better than people want to give them credit for,Gonzaga and Butler are making it easier for small schools to get better recruits
not to mention with the top programs concentrating on one and done players the top players that don't go to the top schools start to go elsewhere, and it trickles done

Memphis isn't in the Big South.

In honor of boycotting all things Campbell, I am also going to throw away all of my 2 Live Crew albums and am taking Naomi out of the fap rotation.

Latest posts