Calling my shot

I think the hawks are gonna win the Big Ten Tournament in Men's Basketball. Saw some signs of life today which was nice. They totally melted down of course, but I think they will man up and go win the thing. There is no evidence currently out there that this will happen.....but I believe we will do it.
You have one thing on your side. We are 1-0 in winning tournaments this season. I don’t think it’s going to happen. But I’m not going tear you down for being hopeful it does. Go Hawks!

It's not that the glass is half full, but the glass is twice the size it needs to be. Of course they'll win the tournament. Of course they will. Now, just rest your head on this pillow, close your eyes, there, there, everything will be alright.

or, the glass has a hole in the bottom and the more you pour in, the more that pours out. i can't help but be just that optimistic.

or, the glass has a hole in the bottom and the more you pour in, the more that pours out. i can't help but be just that optimistic.

Now I am thinking Olive Garden’s bottomless soups and salads. Speaking of Olive what this team could really use is an Oliver, DEAN variety.

Now I am thinking Olive Garden’s bottomless soups and salads. Speaking of Olive what this team could really use is an Oliver, DEAN variety.

i said a month ago i'd like to see Dean Oliver get a shot as the next HC. he probably isn't ready yet, so, i'll live with fran until he is ready. another year or two, i'd think.

I don't drink so no, but uh, I mean I do have other "issues"
I'm all aboard dude, why be so negative at this point in the season. Some good stuff happened in this game, big shots by Joe, Moss, Kleiner, Garza, and JBo. Cook had some big time rebounds. I'm ready for some Big Ten Tournament! Go Hawks. (What else is there to do while we're waiting for Trussant and Patrick next year?)

The good news is we are 4-0 this season against the three potential opponents for Thursday and if we win, Friday. Let's see how much positivity we can have before then!

The good news is we are 4-0 this season against the three potential opponents for Thursday and if we win, Friday. Let's see how much positivity we can have before then!

As a positive spin on the current state of affairs that ain't half bad!