Cade McNamara Interview

Lots of good things here on why Cade came to Iowa, why he loves Iowa and gives you more prospective as to why kids WANT to come to Iowa.

https://youtu.be/lBaADUuntmY?si=wphk0zdx9beYUost&t=1608
I listened to this yesterday. Very interesting and I'm glad he's here. He's been through a lot of adversity the last year and a half. I hope he comes back healthy and makes a huge difference next season.

I listened to this yesterday. Very interesting and I'm glad he's here. He's been through a lot of adversity the last year and a half. I hope he comes back healthy and makes a huge difference next season.
Weird, it's almost like some kids and people understand it's not a straight road and the loses you incure and battle from make you stronger. Iowa has tough kids, soft fans.

Weird, it's almost like some kids and people understand it's not a straight road and the loses you incure and battle from make you stronger. Iowa has tough kids, soft fans.
I agree with you, but one could make the argument that fans aren't that soft. I mean lets be honest to sit through our offense week in and week out and still call yourself a fan takes heart. While I think the expectations are high or not quite grounded at times I think most on here truly are fans they just want some change.

TBH-- I find it humorous that our basketball team neglects defense and our football team ignores the importance of putting more emphasis on offense. The philosophies totally contradict each other and coaching mentalities are polar opposites.

I agree with you, but one could make the argument that fans aren't that soft. I mean lets be honest to sit through our offense week in and week out and still call yourself a fan takes heart. While I think the expectations are high or not quite grounded at times I think most on here truly are fans they just want some change.

TBH-- I find it humorous that our basketball team neglects defense and our football team ignores the importance of putting more emphasis on offense. The philosophies totally contradict each other and coaching mentalities are polar opposites.
I know, I just like fucking with you guys!

I am glad he is coming back. We really never saw him at 100% and he has been injured a lot in his career. KF better hit the portal to find depth at this position, because Cade's back-up is not currently on the roster IMHO. Having great leaders and locker room guys like this are why KF's culture is KF's culture.

Latest posts