CA Security says this is a high risk site

WhitUp

Just an FYI to Jon, installed CA security today and it has like internet security thing and tells you if a site is verified or high, medium, or low risk site. For some reason it says this is high risk site. Not worried about that site, or anything, but it's very annoying evertime I come here it makes a annoying sound alert to tell me it's a high risk site. Anyways just thought you might want to know that. If anyone knows anything about CA security where I could make it stop making this noise let me know.

Just an FYI to Jon, installed CA security today and it has like internet security thing and tells you if a site is verified or high, medium, or low risk site. For some reason it says this is high risk site. Not worried about that site, or anything, but it's very annoying evertime I come here it makes a annoying sound alert to tell me it's a high risk site. Anyways just thought you might want to know that. If anyone knows anything about CA security where I could make it stop making this noise let me know.

Maybe because it doesn't know anything about this site, or it's uncategorized, so it errs on the side of caution and labels it a "high risk" site? Not sure if that's how CA Security works, but I've seen other similar applications work that way...

Latest posts