Bye

metahawk

Most of the threads in the forum sections seem to turn into pis-sing matches. Yes, there is some good information, and some incredibly wise and awesome Hawkeye fans who post. But the select few who seem to prey on any opportunity to put people down is annoying. And childish. And not worth the time. In all honesty, really really..not worth the time to even read a letter.

Honestly, you need some mods. And quick.

I will find the info elsewhere, taking HawkeyeNation off my reading list for now. And....now for the smattering of replies going something like "we won't miss you, who are you... etc...etc..."

Doesn't matter. Look up the word "civility" sometime.

Last edited:
Most of the threads in the forum sections seem to turn into pis-sing matches. Yes, there is some good information, and some incredibly wise and awesome Hawkeye fans who post. But the select few who seem to prey on any opportunity to put people down is annoying. And childish. And not worth the time. In all honesty, really really..not worth the time to even read a letter.

I will find the info elsewhere, taking HawkeyeNation off my reading list for now. And....now for the the a smattering of replies going something like "we won't miss you, who are you... etc...etc..."

Doesn't matter. Look up the phrase "civility" sometime.

10149958.jpg

I will find the info elsewhere, taking HawkeyeNation off my reading list for now. And....now for the smattering of replies going something like "we won't miss you, who are you... etc...etc..."

Doesn't matter. Look up the word "civility" sometime.

All jokes aside........cause I couldn't resist preying on you.....
Ever heard of the ignore button?
You can also permalink things and message JM if you need to report a crime in progress.

It's not for the weak, that's for sure. I always would like to encourage a new voice, but it's not easy with you professionals.

Latest posts