BW3 back in practice tomorrow...

damn ...

this is like Lindsay Lohan upates

hope he gets his "issues" resolved so sanity can return to this forum

BW3 is what many refer to Buffalo Wild Wings as. The original name was Buffalo Wild Wings & Weck. I think that is what the OP was referring to. There will be hot wings at practice.

BW3 is what many refer to Buffalo Wild Wings as. The original name was Buffalo Wild Wings & Weck. I think that is what the OP was referring to. There will be hot wings at practice.

Ive confirmed this with my source as well. Honey BBQ, Hot BBQ, Medium and Blazin will all be in attendance

Hey don't leave out the newbie that just joined the club, Desert Heat. Great news........

OP...and to all on this board - let's use a little common sense when constructing the title to your posts. Some of use have limited time and come on here to check up on the latests news. STOP WASTING PEOPLE'S TIME with intentionally vague or misleading titles.

If you really seek attention, why don't you strip down, grab a sign that says 'please love me' and run down main street of your town. You are assured to gain attention.

OP...and to all on this board - let's use a little common sense when constructing the title to your posts. Some of use have limited time and come on here to check up on the latests news. STOP WASTING PEOPLE'S TIME with intentionally vague or misleading titles.

If you really seek attention, why don't you strip down, grab a sign that says 'please love me' and run down main street of your town. You are assured to gain attention.

This idea did not end well for me the first few times.

How much time can it really take to click on a link and then read a sentence or two?? :rolleyes: