Busabus114 receiving heavy consideration for Head Coach

Before I can consider him a legit candidate I have a few questions?

1.) Does he use hair gel? If he does I can automatically remove him from consideration as he is undoubtedly an arrogant *****.

2.) Where/how does he poop? 2 ply is pushing it...I would prefer something a little rougher like maybe a pine cone...anything soft and plush like a towel and he is off the list.

3.) Is he willing to disown his children for this job? If his kid so much as steps one foot into CHA...he's done.

4.) Does he like white people? If he even considers one...slow...unathletic...short white kid...he's a no talent hack.

5.) How does he feel about nose biting Saigon whores? This won't affect my decision as much as the others...but it's something I always like to know about people in general.

6.) Does he consider people to be innocent until proven guilty? If those people aren't convicted by the court system...is he willing to take matters into his own hands and (to steal a line from Mortal Kombat) Finish Him? I couldn't resist myself...I wanted something that was going to rile you up.

I think he would be great in recruiting. Young people love his connection to Busta Rhymes, and they would flock to play for him.

You are sucking views away from my Jepsen thread. Stop it.

Billso--missed an opportunity. Should have linked back to your Jepsen post here. Take back the crown of intentionally ludicrous coaching nomination thread starter...

6.) Does he consider people to be innocent until proven guilty? If those people aren't convicted by the court system...is he willing to take matters into his own hands and (to steal a line from Mortal Kombat) Finish Him? I couldn't resist myself...I wanted something that was going to rile you up.

Wait just a damn minute.....If you're going to reference the term "Finish Him", you better damn sure give credit to the proper source.....John Kreese from "Karate Kid".

:D

At this time i can neither confirm or deny that I am the leading candidate for the job. I am surprised it took so long for this rumor to make it to the message boards

Where's the flight tracker guy? I would like to know the minute that Busabus lands at the Eastern Iowa Airport.

In a perfect world I would be able to figure out how to Link this thread from the Les Jepsen thread very sneaky like Billso. Problem is I dont have enough time and need to get ready for my upcoming job interview.

If all goes well me and the flip mode squad will be wooing recruits by this weekend

Latest posts