Burn it down fellas, the Iowa football program SUCKS!!!

Oh I know. Same with staring down receivers on every throw. I guess at least he's not fumbling now?? O'Keefe really earning that paycheck.
Stanley does the best job of surveying the field of any Hawkeye QB since Stanzi, IMO. He rarely stares at one receiver.

Please tell me how Nate as a Junior handing off the football on 2nd and 17 to a RB running into a wall will work any better than Nate as a Sophomore handing off the football on 2nd and 17 to a RB running into a wall this year.

While pretty funny, I imagine pretty disingenuous. Kirk has only ever had about 5 seasons of a competent passing offense. How did we run the ball well all those other years? Road grading offensive lines. I think Stanley has the tools to lead a competent passing attack, so I assume next season the line play will improve leading to the potential for a competent passing and rushing offense. If nothing changes from this season though I suppose the results won't differ much, but I believe this is the worst run blocking line we have ever seen at Iowa. So it seems to me that it would be unlikely that it will not improve. I guess only time will tell though.

Latest posts