Bullock and Canzeri both in backfield then split them out to go 5 wideouts

uihawk82

I think this could be a wrinkle to catch Mich in some bad mismatches. Jake can be in shotgun with JC and DB at his side and they can run it either way, or with some counter action or even better JC and DB both leave the backfield to split out or go into the slot.

You also split out CJ and Duzey or Hamilton while you have KMM already in there. Now Mich has to really shift and they will probably bust coverage.

And you still can run Jake on the QB draw.

A great way to surprise and ambush the wolverines.

I like the idea of letting Rucock run a bit

I think we'd all do well to notice the variety of personnel sets and formations that Iowa shows....even if they only run 3 plays out of 'em.

Greg, is that you? Why are you putting your gameplan on here for Hoke to see!?!?

Why would we try to surprise anybody now, that would be dirty football! I would love to see a pass on first down at least three times a year, that alone would have the opponent confused.

Why would we try to surprise anybody now, that would be dirty football! I would love to see a pass on first down at least three times a year, that alone would have the opponent confused.
Haven,t watched much Iowa football this year have ya?

Latest posts