Bulaga- mock draft I LOVE IT...!!!

from MSN.COM
6. Seattle Seahawks: OT Bryan Bulaga, Iowa -- Nobody in Seattle wants to admit it, but Walter Jones(notes) is basically done. New line coach Alex Gibbs is known for succeeding with quicker, smaller linemen, but Bulaga can get downfield in a hurry and he has the agility to do more than maul in a zone scheme -- he isn't just a corn-fed run-blocker.
I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT.........!!!:D

I have a hard time seeing him drafted in the 1st round based on how he played this year. I hope he's drafted hight for many a reason. Film on him shows something different.

i think its about time people address how he played this past season. Yes he didn't play up to his talent after not doing any form of football or workouts for a few weeks and then thrown back in against very good ends. once he was back in shape and up to speed, he dominated. yes he is a first round talent, yes he had a good year. those bad games for him are someone else's A game.

I have a hard time seeing him drafted in the 1st round based on how he played this year. I hope he's drafted hight for many a reason. Film on him shows something different.

Wow. Most mock-drafts and GMs are seeing him as possibly top-15 post-combine. You may try to remember he played most of the year with injury and thyroid issues (he may have missed the spring, too). He'll be just fine at the next level.

You must be some scout. He blew up the combine. He is one of the best ot in the country that played with injuries all year. He dominated in the orange bowl. Are you the one that hired Lick? Your a great football mind>

I think there is little doubt, unless he tanks on the pro day, that he will be one of the first 20 picks in the draft.

Latest posts