BUGEYED FOLLIES STARRING BUGEATERS BASKETBALL THREAD

bttf-4.gif

You would think the first thing Doc would do when he got his time machine going is go see his friend. So either Doc is a shitty friend and checked out other times first, or his kids don't give a shit about technology at all. I would be awestruck if I lived in the old west, then saw the 80s. They don't even bat an eye.

You would think the first thing Doc would do when he got his time machine going is go see his friend. So either Doc is a shitty friend and checked out other times first, or his kids don't give a shit about technology at all. I would be awestruck if I lived in the old west, then saw the 80s. They don't even bat an eye.
I imagine Doc's 'scientific' experiments on his kids have left them void of emotion. Who knows what kind of crap he was subjecting them to.

I imagine Doc's 'scientific' experiments on his kids have left them void of emotion. Who knows what kind of crap he was subjecting them to.

And I guess once you've seen a flying train that can travel through time, who really cares about paved roads and cars.

Moss has no mid range game. That's why he's struggling so much. He's too hesitant to catch and shoot from beyond the arc too. It's to the rim or nothing from him, lately.

Latest posts