BTT. Who you want? Nebraska? Or Indiana?

I'd prefer Nebraska as I believe we are much more talented than them and talent wins out more often than not. I also don't like that Indiana jacks up a ton of threes as all it takes is them getting hot from three. Granted you could say that about any team, but it's more likely with a team that shoots as many threes as they do.

With those two road wins we just had, we really don't need an RPI boost from our first game...that boost will come from the 2nd game against Wisky. That means you want the team that gives you the best chance to get to the next round and that's Neb by a country mile...

The promising thing about it is we have 4 days to rest and prepare, knowing we need to win to get into the Tournament. We will be ready for war. Indiana really is talented, but they've lost some key members of their team to injury and while they play a 9 man rotation, only 5 of their players are real threats to score..where the Hawks constantly run and have 7-8 guys who could score 15 points on any given night. As long as Indiana doesn't shoot amazing from 3 I expect a win.

Get through Indiana only to see Wisconsin......If they get past those 2 sign me up for the NCAA tournament.

it sucks that beating Indiana will do nothing for iowa's resume. The same Indiana team who beat UNC and Kansas this year won't impact Iowa's resume at all....unless Iowa loses. Awful :(

it sucks that beating Indiana will do nothing for iowa's resume. The same Indiana team who beat UNC and Kansas this year won't impact Iowa's resume at all....unless Iowa loses. Awful :(

Not true. Outside of Purdue, Maryland Wisconsin, Minnesota beating Indiana will do more for our resume than any of the other potential matchups.

Beating Indiana is much better than beating Nebraska. I see this as an opportunity to improve Iowa's resume. Bring on the Hoosiers!

We want Indiana. Follow the logic.

We beat the tar out of them. But there's still enough tar n feathers in Bloomington to run Crean out of town.

Then Alf comes back home and we spend the next three years beating up on him. Mercilessly.

Perfect.

If we get past Indy it will be interesting to see how we will do against Wisky on a neutral court. We were extremely fortunate to get the win in Madison.

Talk about a tough ass opponent and getting no credit for it. Worst draw we could get.
Not really. Who would you rather play, MI, who is playing well? IL who seems to be our kryptonite? May as well be an IU team who flopped big time this year.

Look on the bright side playing a 17-14 Indiana helps our RPI more than playing a 11-18 Nebraska.

On the Indiana board they are saying that Crean got creaned. He won't be back next year.

Great. Then the players might want to win one for the Creaner. That is if they like him.

Indiana's talent belies their seeding. Not the best result for Iowa but hopefully it won't matter.