BTT. Who you want? Nebraska? Or Indiana?

I said it in another thread, of all the teams we might play Thursday, Indiana scares me the most. Not that the Hawks can't get beat by the others, I just don't like the way Indiana matches up. Plus Indiana is a marquee name in the B1G and the powers that be might want them in the Dance over the Hawks.

I'll take Nebraska hands down.

GO HAWKS!!!

I don't think it matters. Both teams are capable of beating Iowa. In fact, outside of Rutgers it wouldn't surprise me to see any team in the B1G advance to the semifinals.

I said it in another thread, of all the teams we might play Thursday, Indiana scares me the most. Not that the Hawks can't get beat by the others, I just don't like the way Indiana matches up. Plus Indiana is a marquee name in the B1G and the powers that be might want them in the Dance over the Hawks.

I'll take Nebraska hands down.

GO HAWKS!!!
I agree!

Indiana is still a very dangerous team. I'd much rather have Nebraska. Both teams are in the 80-90s as far as RPI, so it won't boost you much that way.

Oh, CBS sports showed a graphic of the pairings and it had us against IU and the winner gets Maryland. Maybe I miss understood when they showed it

That's just how it looks as of right now. The winner of Wisconsin vs Minnesota will get the 2 seed and the loser gets the 4 seed. Maryland is locked into the 3 seed.

Latest posts