BTT tournament predictor

I actually don't mind being the 5 seed. The Thursday game is one that you should be able to manage. We basically just beat handily anyone we might play. Rutgers is as good as we could hope for on Friday. That would be a coin toss game and I would bet on us. After that its just gravy. If we win, we improve our seed. If we lose, an extra day of rest.

I would actually like to see Fran make it to the weekend. This team has not acted like previous Fran teams. Maybe this is our year to make a conference tourney run.

Pretty cool.

Weird that it thinks Iowa has a better chance of getting an #8 seed than being able to play up to a #4 at this point, when is predicted to have the best chance ending with a #5 seed.
I haven’t seen an updated one but after Rutgers beat Indiana last night about the only way Iowa can get the 4 is if they win both of the next 2 games. If Iowa loses the next 2 games, which is highly probable, they are the 8 seed.

Just responding back that if Rutgers is a #4 seed and Iowa is a #5 there would be a good chance they would play in the quarterfinals.

That was my point. A lot of moving parts I guess should have done a better job of explaining what I was getting at.
I posted yesterday that our best path to Saturday might be us the 5 and Rutgers the 4. It's almost better than us the 4 and OSU the 5.

I haven’t seen an updated one but after Rutgers beat Indiana last night about the only way Iowa can get the 4 is if they win both of the next 2 games. If Iowa loses the next 2 games, which is highly probable, they are the 8 seed.
I'm pretty sure we can lose both and get the 7 is MSU loses again.

If you are afraid of Nebraska than maybe your team doesn't have the makeup for a run. I mean ya have to play somebody. If they shit the bed against Nebraska, who is last team and projected at the last seed by 99%, then they deserve the outcome. They should be able to over match the last team in the league.
For what its worth Nebraska is suddenly playing better than either Ohio State or Michigan State right now. Thwy are much more dangerous than when we destroyed them about three weeks ago

I was going to say Nebraska is hot. They gave us a good game. They whupped PSU and beat OSU on their home court. Sure we should beat them but they are hardly the pushover that we played in Carver.

If we are worried about Nebraska then why don't we just refuse our NCAA bid and go to the NIT instead. :p