BTN2Go.com question

Thawki

So I guess I have this, since I downloaded it for free on my iPad. I have BTN on Dish Network, so I guess that is why I have BTN2Go.com for free.

Anyway, if I am watching this game through BTB2Go.com and I have to stop watching for a half hour or so, can I pause it like I would on a DVR recording and then pick it up where it left off? If yes, great.

Also, I assume these games are archived after they are over for people to watch. Typically how long from the conclusion of the game until it is archived?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I didn't know that we could watch this game free. So we just have to log onto BTN2go and we can watch it? I am a Dish Network customer as well.

Yeah you log in and as long as you have a Dish.com or whatever password then you can watch it free. At least that's how it was for DirecTV customers.

Mine wasn't working for me the other night for the game. I'm DirecTV but it kept making me sign in over and over then when I tried to "drag the game" it wouldn't work

Mine wasn't working for me the other night for the game. I'm DirecTV but it kept making me sign in over and over then when I tried to "drag the game" it wouldn't work
I'm having the same problem when I try to just watch highlights. It keeps making me sign in.

I started a thread back when the BTN began saying it was a terrible idea and I've been dead on. For in-state people it screws them over come basketball season.

I have Dish and got nothing the last game. I was able to watch the Indiana game just fine. I ended up using some other link to watch it.

It will remain up on BTN2go.com for quite some time after it airs. If you look there are 3 different tabs at the top, Monthly, Weekly, and Daily. There you can go back to whatever date to see what was on BTN2go.com and watch the replay.

I also had trouble last week for the first few minutes of the game getting a good feed but it eventually worked fine. The replay seemed to be up and running smoothly a few hours after the game ended and wasn't working right away.

I was surprised how easy it was to get signed up, logged in and viewing. I watched the last game on my laptop and this game on my Razr phone. great pictures and speed for both. I am DTV.

Impressed.

It eventually came on for me in the first half. When it did the game was watchable. I think they have some kinks to work out.

My provider is Comcast and while they carry BTN channels on the cable side (adding them quite reluctantly IIRC), apparently there's still a pi$$ing match on the mobile side, so I can't get feeds or updates on the BTN2Go.com app. #disappointing

I've watched the last two games and the replay of the previous game, without too much trouble... sometimes you'll get the bandwidth message. Just click "done" and restart he broadcast again. I hook up my PC speakers to it so I can hear it when messing around the house. I was able to watch most FB games in my Iowa house, but figured I was going to have to subscribe to the BTN, since I live and work in Missouri (Lake of the Ozarks), during the week. So far the broadcast on my phone is satifactory enough that I'll stick with BTN2go... until the Big Ten season that is! Not sure what I'll do then... LOL

Latest posts