Brust looks to heat up against Iowa

I know, but he has run the point at times with Cartwright out and been almost as good as Sobolewski.

There have been times Oglesby has brought the ball up the court or dribbled at the top of the key until another player comes and gets the ball but he is not a PG and comparing him to Sobolewski is apples and oranges.

Oglesby has had some good games and some quiet games; typical for a frosh. He has good senior leadership ahead of him so I expect he's absorbing as much as he can in order to maximize his progress over the offseason.

Sobolewski has had an outstanding year as a freshman PG for NW. He has had a lot more responsibility than Oglesby and he's delivered.

Well, it reminded me that I failed to mention I can't stand Brust either, so it's all good. Something freaks me about a kid who talks about his room being covered in Iowa gear, his car covered in bumper stickers and wearing Iowa gear to school every day who then opts to go to WI.

I am reluctant to hit "post reply", as it will guarantee a Brust outburst against us.

I understand, it was weird to see that Journey show with him on it wearing an Iowa hoody. But the thing is he is more comfortable in that Butler/Harvard/Wisconsin type of offense not the up tempo game that Fran is teaching. So I cannot blame him one bit for asking out of his LOI and moving on, it just sucks he went to Wisconsin.

Latest posts