Bruce Is In The Portal

I'm hoping it's not Vines. At RB I'm ok with anyone not named Kaleb Johnson entering the portal.

Fair warning (Fry & InGood), I might freak out a bit if it is Kaleb Johnson.
That is not out of the question. Did he even get another carry in the Nebraska game after he scored? I know they were in hurry up mode and Gavin Is (supposedly) a better receiver, but where was Kaleb the final quarter and a half?

Just curious, why are we assuming K-State is wanting Bruce? Honestly I'm thinking a MAC school is where he winds up.

Feels odd to think there are other P5 schools lining up to pick up pieces from an offense that finished 122nd in scoring.
The convicting evidence is so clear

That is not out of the question. Did he even get another carry in the Nebraska game after he scored? I know they were in hurry up mode and Gavin Is (supposedly) a better receiver, but where was Kaleb the final quarter and a half?
Which was a huge mistake IMO, you have to present at least a threat to run the ball and I think had they gave Kaleb a couple of carries they may have gotten a couple of first downs and had taken some pressure of Padilla. Especially the drive that ended in a field goal and the 2nd to last drive. There was still plenty of time left on the clock and Iowa still had timeouts remaining. But they completely abandoned the run game which put ALL the pressure on Padilla and we saw how that turned out. Hell that first play on the final drive was a 2 yard pass to Gavin, that may as well been a handoff to Kaleb.

GULP I say! I shall sleep on further "texts"!! Pay Proctor asap. A Hawkeye 5star. Sleep? Nope! Beer,a good pick em up huh. Just passed McCarthy's in San Luis Obispo. Will work on texts format till Beer runs dry... Go Hawks
Hope you’re not driving, dude.

Pretty large gap between the success Jones had at Iowa compared to the success Bruce has had don't you think?
Sure. But Bruce played/practiced with Jones quite a bit. He's got a pretty good idea if he's an honest self evaluator of how he stacks up to him and how good they each are. If Bruce thinks if used similarly he could at least do way better then he has here and do it closer to home it is what it is...

Latest posts