Brooks black

Kyle Snyder from Good Counsel, MD. He is an absolute stud at 220 but seems like a strong U of Maryland lean at this point. Haines from PA at 220 is a beast as well but seems to be a Penn State lock. Stoll makes the most sense but Nevills out of CA really impresses me too.

I'm not holding my breath for any CA recruits. Who can name the last CA kid on the Iowa roster?

I'm not holding my breath for any CA recruits. Who can name the last CA kid on the Iowa roster?

I can't think of any. I'm sure it might be tough convincing him to spend his winters in Iowa but who knows, he may be an avid ice fisherman or is just plain sick of all those mild and comfortable winters and is looking for a challenge. Plus it'd be more motivation to put in the extra time in the wrestling room rather than out enjoying the beautiful weather. ;)

Sure thing. Here's a match of Snyder vs. Haines this year at Super 32s with Snyder winning pretty impressively. I could see Snyder going 197 or Hwt in college. I would LOVE to see him as a Hawk at either weight but won't get my hopes up. Stoll is a big body that has a lot of potential but needs some work on his balance and body control as well as some lower level attacks in my opinion.220 lbs finals Kyle Snyder MD vs. Thomas Haines PA | 2012 Super 32 (Major) | Flowrestling
Solid looking kid. I don't know about HWT though. If he grew about three or four inches then maybe.

I can't think of any. I'm sure it might be tough convincing him to spend his winters in Iowa but who knows, he may be an avid ice fisherman or is just plain sick of all those mild and comfortable winters and is looking for a challenge. Plus it'd be more motivation to put in the extra time in the wrestling room rather than out enjoying the beautiful weather. ;)
The Illini somehow convince the Tirapelle boys to make the trek from Clovis, so it's definitely possible to get a CA boy into the midwest!

Latest posts