Brommer leads Hawks in FT % (BT)

SayHawkKid

After shooting .227 for the 2008 - 09 season, Brom has turned it around and is shooting a scorching .810 this season. This is an improvement of .583. He is shooting .857 in BT play and is the leader in the clubhouse for all Hawk players that have shot 10 or more.

I remember watching Brommer shooting FTs last year and thinking 60% would be minor miracle.

Maybe miracles do happen.

Brommer was a good FT shooter at Rosemount, he got a bad wrap last year because he missed a few and it was mind games after that... also he didn't really get many attempts either.

Brommer is slowly getting better. Will he become more than a servicable Big 10 player? Who knows how much better he'll get, given the opportunity to continue playing significant minutes. Only time will tell.

Um, no you don't. He is quite possibly the worst offensive player in the Big Ten.

I disagree. Last year, maybe.

And plus, isn't FT shooting technically part of your offensive game? That right there sets him above some other people at his skill level who can't hit a free throw if their life depended on it

I disagree. Last year, maybe.

And plus, isn't FT shooting technically part of your offensive game? That right there sets him above some other people at his skill level who can't hit a free throw if their life depended on it

What has he done on offense that has made you think that? He can hit free throws, awesome. Who else can't hit a free throw in the Big Ten?

What has he done on offense that has made you think that? He can hit free throws, awesome. Who else can't hit a free throw in the Big Ten?

Well our POINT GUARD who always will have the ball at the end CAN'T hit free throws so I wouldn't take free throws lightly, hot shot.

Oh, and watch Pritchard and Capobianco try to shoot FTs on Sunday

Off the top of my head someone who Brommer is better than, Rowley from NW.

I'm not arguing to say that Brommer is good or great by any means, but give the kid a break, he is not the worst.

Off the top of my head someone who Brommer is better than, Rowley from NW.

I'm not arguing to say that Brommer is good or great by any means, but give the kid a break, he is not the worst.

Awesome, we now have better players than the big stiffs at Northwestern who don't even start. This program sure is turning around quick now.

Awesome, we now have better players than the big stiffs at Northwestern who don't even start. This program sure is turning around quick now.

Correct me if I'm wrong. This is a thread trying to give Brommer some credit for his hard work and improvement.

Then, you come in trying to say how worthless he is and that he is worse offensively than every player in this conference. We have quickly realized that is not the case.

I don't remember this thread being about the program turning a corner or not turning a corner. Go find one of the 183 threads on that topic.

I hope you feel like a completely better person coming on here and ripping some kid who hardly plays

Hooper....give it a break. We know you think Lickliter is the greatest thing since greased lightning.

Not true. I stick up for him because he is the Iowa Coach but like everyone else I have just about had enough. He better perform next year.

Latest posts