Bring back the yellow court and long nets??

keep the black, at least some black ... could go black OoB and gold lane or visa-versa

can someone post a pic? I tried to google it but didn't have much luck...I can't seem to remember what that looked like.

can someone post a pic? I tried to google it but didn't have much luck...I can't seem to remember what that looked like.
carver.jpg

I would be all for the old floor. Does a HC have any say in making changes like that or not? The current floor isn't that old and I'm sure cost a pretty penny.

I would be all for the old floor. Does a HC have any say in making changes like that or not? The current floor isn't that old and I'm sure cost a pretty penny.

I wouldn't expect a new court for that exact reason--but I still want the gold back.

Fast breaks, yellow courts, long nets.. Let's bring it back! In fact, things haven't been so great since we changed it.

Start firing off those emails to Barta and/or McCaffery if he has a new email address where he can be reached, and start begging for it! :D

It's just a paint job... yes I would imagine the head coach has a huge say on every aspect of how thge program is perceived and the aesthetics of the program.

It's just a paint job... yes I would imagine the head coach has a huge say on every aspect of how thge program is perceived and the aesthetics of the program.

Yes, but not just the mens program. The women play there too as does the volleyball team. So, I doubt FM could just have all the say in that.

I have been saying this for years now.

Nothing beat the yellow court and the long nets. It has to come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it really that cheap? I figured it would be a decent expense--if not, there is no reason not to go for it.

Latest posts