Bright Sides…

1. After yesterday, at least the media will have other teams to shit on besides Iowa.......
2. Basketball is only 2 months away

I'm a generally optimistic person so gonna dump a list of 10 positives.

1. We have the statistically worst offense in the country and are close to being 2-0 in spite of it.
2. We won 10 games last year with an offense that was only slightly better than this.
3. The defense and special teams (goes without saying).
4. Run blocking looked a little bit better.
5. I don't follow recruiting closely but have been happy with what I've seen; offense just has too many underclassmen playing across the board; would have to figure the personnel aspect has to improve.
6. Losing yesterday has to increase the prospects we see a different QB next week (I'm not one of those people who magically thinks inserting a new QB is going to fix everything but you simply have to try someone else).
7. A disrespected Iowa with no expectations is a dangerous thing.
8. B1G West looks bad across the board.
9. Nebraska.
10. It's looking like Wisconsin's glory years are well and truly behind them.

Petras qbr was about 1 in the first game and about 14 in the second game, so third game will be a monster 196.

as bad as the loss was it could be worse…. #6 Texas A & M and #8 Notre Dame both got beat by unranked teams. Oh, and Nebraska lost to Georgia Southern!

Dude, we are 132 in offense, dead last. Texas A&M and ND would absolutely crush us, as would Nebraska led by Scott Frost.

It isn't and can't be much worse!

I'm a generally optimistic person so gonna dump a list of 10 positives.

1. We have the statistically worst offense in the country and are close to being 2-0 in spite of it.
2. We won 10 games last year with an offense that was only slightly better than this.
3. The defense and special teams (goes without saying).
4. Run blocking looked a little bit better.
5. I don't follow recruiting closely but have been happy with what I've seen; offense just has too many underclassmen playing across the board; would have to figure the personnel aspect has to improve.
6. Losing yesterday has to increase the prospects we see a different QB next week (I'm not one of those people who magically thinks inserting a new QB is going to fix everything but you simply have to try someone else).
7. A disrespected Iowa with no expectations is a dangerous thing.
8. B1G West looks bad across the board.
9. Nebraska.
10. It's looking like Wisconsin's glory years are well and truly behind them.

Admin, ban this joker! He completely didn't follow your warning!

Latest posts