Brian's last stand, Iowa vs Vols Game Thread

Never root for anyone to get injured but Deacon came very close to getting his collarbone broken there.
96d7d84c6c738f3da1a9003e03d4e496.gif

I'm a staunch Kirk supporter, but if that didn't convince him to pull Hill then he has lost his mind. How many times does Deacon have to cough up the ball when getting sacked to convince him that it ain't workin'?

When super positive people like you and Huck are saying Deek needs to be pulled…. I just shrug my shoulders everyone sees it, except Kirk.

I seriously cringe just seeing Hill go on the field. What on earth did Wisconsin see in him that they gave him a scholarship???? And then what did Kirk see in him to give him an offer???? I just don't get it.
They knew Iowa would love his three yard passes and pursue him in their covert operation to destroy Iowa football. Kirk took the bait, hook line and stinker.

It doesn’t matter anymore.

No one could recruit a good offensive player with this product. Our goose is cooked.

Give me one single reason why a good QB, OL, or WR would come here?
Well if one person replies back because of what KF has done in the last twenty some years and he's a nice guy probably isn't going to like my reply on this New Years Day

Kirk should retire what’s he going to do next year with one division.
He’s fine because he schedules four non conference wins and never leaves iowa. Then he just needs to win 2-3 more in the lowly b10w which he’s done repeatedly. Then get blasted in a b10 negotiated bowl

Kirk playing every runningback on the roster, but refuses to do it with quarterback.

When super positive people like you and Huck are saying Deek needs to be pulled…. I just shrug my shoulders everyone sees it, except Kirk.
The guy has built his legacy on ball security above absolutely all else. And Deacon doesn't secure the ball. He's good for getting strip sacked one or two times per game.

"Dean Hill has had a rough day" LOL Has Deacon EVER had a good day?????? Deek looked like a fat guy on a treadmill trying to go after that guy there. I hope he gets buried on the depth chart next year and we never have to hear his name again.

I'm convinced the only reason Hill is still in this game is because our coaching staff is mentally handicapped. There is literally no other explanation.

There's no way we see Marco Lainez now. If he goes in there and lights it up, the cat will be out of the bag and they'll have some explaining to do.

Latest posts