Brian's last stand, Iowa vs Vols Game Thread

Unfortunately this isn't the last we've seen of Deacon Hill as an Iowa starter.

Gavin DeGraw also sucks.

I don’t care if we lose big, as long as Hill does not play another down. Our QB room is right there with our last place offense. Get rid of all of them. If we have nothing better than Hill, don’t waste your time. If KF does not cut ties with Deacon, the coaching staff needs to hit the “no more” switch.

Not watching- between all my streaming services I usually have every game I want to see, but ABC seems to be in bed with the big box services. Anyway, glad I didnt pay extra for this cluster f*ck today. Listening on the radio. I knew when we had a 1st and goal from the 4 that ended up in an interception that this was going to be a long day.

Why we dont see another QB, at this point is totally beyond my understanding. The logic of our offensive philosophy has escaped me for a long time now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I remember one year Kirk stayed with the same QB when others were calling for a change. Once he played the backup that Iowa quarterback went on to be a Heisman runner up.

If deek is the best we have then the OC should be fired along with the moron who hired the OC.

Deacon is the starting quarterback. Deacon has played really good football for us. Deacon has led this football team to a lot of wins, and we expect Deacon to go the distance on Monday.

KF was interviewed at the start of the second half. He was very clear the blame is NOT on Benny Hill!

Deacon is the starting quarterback. Deacon has played really good football for us. Deacon has led this football team to a lot of wins, and we expect Deacon to go the distance on Monday.

KF was interviewed at the start of the second half. He was very clear the blame is NOT on Benny Hill!
Yes. He actually made excuses for Hill. OK, yes, we had some drops. But…

Its an exhibition game, why not try another QB?
Kirk’s thought process is we haven’t done it all year so why bother starting now, besides I have a million dollar buy out and it’s my way or no way.

He’s not stupid he knows some of the angst directed toward his son is also directed toward him.

Latest posts