Brian Ferentz

Even if Reese M. stayed on for another year, it wouldn't be a bad thing having BF as a TE coach. Those two guys in NE, I forget their names......yeah, they were "okay" this year.

Even if Reese M. stayed on for another year, it wouldn't be a bad thing having BF as a TE coach. Those two guys in NE, I forget their names......yeah, they were "okay" this year.

Patriots haven't had a good TE combination bince Marvin Cook and Benjamin Coates ruled the NFL.

Maybe he just needs to do laundry and that's his only clean shirt....or maybe he plans on changing his own oil later.

It is very odd for a guy who went to school and played for Iowa, who has a brother currently playing, and a dad coaching, to sport Iowa gear.

This clearly means that Ferentz is retiring after signing day, and Brian Ferentz will be named head coach and skip the Super Bowl.

You have to wonder if the delay in naming coaches has anything to do with New England in the Super Bowl and Brian Ferentz possibly leaving after the weekend as a position coach for the Iowa Hawkeyes

You have to wonder if the delay in naming coaches has anything to do with New England in the Super Bowl and Brian Ferentz possibly leaving after the weekend as a position coach for the Iowa Hawkeyes
I think it does. I think it has to do with both the Giants and NE as Herman is the Giants LB coach. But the shirt, just a shirt.

I have heard a few rumors of him joining the coaching staff after the SB. I think he would be a great addition to the staff.

he won't have world class athletes in gronk and hernandez to coach at Iowa. guess he will just have to settle for another freak in cjf

Latest posts