Brian Ferentz rumors to NFL?

Bowl game was 54 days ago.
Spring practice starts in less than 30 days?

If there was to be an OC change, would had to have happened already.

Everyone is going to have complaints about the offense, defense, coaching decisions, and I bitch as much (well, almost) as everyone else. I'm a numbers guy, so numbers tell me the story. I'm also one that doesn't like change in case it doesn't make things better (Davis/Alford). Could it be better? Yes. Have we scored points and won games? Since the expansion, Iowa has the 3rd most conference wins. I'm not sure I want to take a chance of messing with that, but I understand others thinking otherwise.

Points per game in conference games the past 2 seasons.

OSU 43.9 (13-1)
Michigan 31.8 (10-5)
Iowa 28.3 (13-4)
Minny 27.1 (9-6)
Purdue 26.7 (8-7)
PSU 26.3 (7-10)
Wisky 26.2 (8-6)
Nebby 24.9 (3-13)
MSU 23.6 (9-7)
Maryland 22.6 (5-9)
Rutgers 20.2 (5-12)
Illinois 19.7 (6-10)
Indiana 19.1 (6-10)
NW 18.8 (7-9)
Very good point TopDog.

I see what's going on. O'Keefe stepped down as QB coach because he'll be OC when the role opens up. Brian will go get 3 years in the NFL and then be ready to be HC when he's done.

auh groan. but that is so on brand for KF. i would not be surprised

I can't bear that guy. He takes minutes to say what could be said in seconds. And what he says is rarely something that I hadn't thought of.

here he's sharing a hot scoop. rather new for this clown.

BF won't do well in an NFL clubhouse if his law suit goes against him.

I can't bear that guy. He takes minutes to say what could be said in seconds. And what he says is rarely something that I hadn't thought of.

here he's sharing a hot scoop. rather new for this clown.

BF won't do well in an NFL clubhouse if his law suit goes against him.
To each his own....I think he does a great job. I like how he has the old Hawkeye assistants and players on his shows.