Brett Greenwood shirts.......

jesterapparel

I only had about 4 or five shirt sold for these by Firday afternoon. Not a big deal, tried to spread the word on Twitter, but wasn't getting any orders. I figured, at least Brett will get a $25-$30, better than nothing.

Than somehting happened this weekend, not sure what or how, but my mailbox this morning was filled with orders for these shirts. Not sure how many yet will be sold, but I know some people ordered 5. We have sold 80, thats right 80 so far. We sold over 70 this weekend. That is $400 raised for Brett so far and Jester will add $100 on to that (we don't want to make much money of these and are a little surprised by the amount of shirts ordered). So $500 so far.

I would just like to thank everyone for ordering a shirt. If you still want one I'll be leaving the item up until noon tomorrow, maybe till Wednesday morning.

Irish Green Support Greenwood Shirt ($24.95 Free Shipping) by Jester - Jester Apparel

So if I order one today when should I expect to receive my shirt? Before Saturday I hope.
Yes, I want to send most of these out Wednesday so people have them for the game. That's why I'm thinking shutting this down on Tuesday instead of Wednesday to have more time to ship them out. We got quite a few to mail out now:)

I sent out an email with the link to the I-club group down here in Austin. Hopefully that helped some.

Very nice of you Jester, I was about to get mad at someone for trying to make money off Bretts situtation, but you proved me wrong.

Very nice of you Jester, I was about to get mad at someone for trying to make money off Bretts situtation, but you proved me wrong.
Ya, I don't want to make a small fortune, mainly want to help out. I lost my Sister to a brain aynersium in the spring and Greenwood being on a ventalitor brought back some sad memories.

We have decided to donate $100 for every 50 sold, right now we're at about 100, so that's $700 for Brett. I need to get with Jon Miller and see if he can get in contact with someone who I can send this check too.

We've sold 115, I've called in back-up for Wednesday for the shipping. Going to 75 different place right. I'm out right amazed by the response and with Iowa media and Tlyer Sash, Clayborn, Stormin, and Jon Miller retweeting this.

I'm stressed but yet I know it's worth is and is going to help a Hawkeye out. I've been answering questions and getting calls like crazy. It is bogging us down but worth it. I have a feeling this is going to hit 150 or more and we may have to stop it there. That would be over $1,000 raised. I'm surprised but shouldn't be, Hawkeye fans are awesome.

Not saying its not a good idea...but why only $5 per shirt? You're making more than $5 off of these shirts. IMO, the only people that should be benefiting from these shirts is Brent Greenwood and his family. I thnk its a great idea and it is going to a great cause, but I would much rather just cut them a check for $30 knowing they will get all $30.

Not saying its not a good idea...but why only $5 per shirt? You're making more than $5 off of these shirts. IMO, the only people that should be benefiting from these shirts is Brent Greenwood and his family. I thnk its a great idea and it is going to a great cause, but I would much rather just cut them a check for $30 knowing they will get all $30.
I understand, I'm donating $100 for every 50 sold extra on top of the $5 just for this reason. I don't want to pad my bank account, when I started this I was thinking 20 shirts. It's obviously change and am giving more than $5 now. (note: I have answered two phone calls about these shirt while typing this, I haven't even been able to keep up with emails and have focused all my time on this so far. I'll be working late tonight now, so when it comes down to it, with the extra we're donating now we may be just breaking even with all time invested. Which is fine with me. SO Please no more post like these.)

Latest posts