Brett Greenwood shirts.......

why not keep selling and have people required to pick them up at a certain location on game day. They already paid so you aren't selling them. no permit needed.

Jester, Zach tweeted he just bought one of your shirts. Are you going to the game Saturday? If you are you better take a ton of shirts with you!!

Jester, Zach tweeted he just bought one of your shirts. Are you going to the game Saturday? If you are you better take a ton of shirts with you!!
If someone can find me a vendor spot to piggy back on I would love to do it. I just don't want to get arrested.

were at 205 now, I will probably bring it down tomorrow afternoon. We have to be able to deliver on these for people by gameday. Wednesday will be Brett Greenway day at Jester Apparel.

I just sent you a private message... please read when you get a chance.

Do I still have time to order one of these and receive it by Friday?? I live in Dubuque and will be traveling to Iowa City Friday night. Please let me know.

I have to have one of these. Want to be supporting Greenwood this weekend. Definitely will buy one, but need to make sure it is delivered on Friday. Can I still order and have by then?