brandon hutton highlights

PalmettoHawkFan

could use him next year

[video]http://www.highschoolcube.com/highlight/brandon-hutton-blocks-the-shot-41489[/video]

[video]http://www.highschoolcube.com/highlight/alley-oop-on-the-rim-for-brand-35799[/video]

two more athletes like hutton in the 2015 class and this program is rolling

Do not want. He got called for a technical for hanging on the rim.

J/k he looks like one heck of an athlete. Plus I like players that first worry about defense and then know their offense will follow.

In the other highlight he blocks St Rita's star Matthews shot. Matthews is he #15 player in the country in 2015 and is committed to Kentucky.....

Hutton looks like a good one but undersized for his position. I wonder how that works out in the B1G?

I also worry about Indiana and all the recent spring creaning. They offered Hutton as well and do they come at him promising a load of playing time? Wouldn't surprise me to see Crean do that. Wisconsin offered him too but I think Bo doesn't talk to committed players. 2015 seems like a ways away

Hutton looks like a good one but undersized for his position. I wonder how that works out in the B1G?

I also worry about Indiana and all the recent spring creaning. They offered Hutton as well and do they come at him promising a load of playing time? Wouldn't surprise me to see Crean do that. Wisconsin offered him too but I think Bo doesn't talk to committed players. 2015 seems like a ways away

hutton is being recruited as a 3

hutton said he is as solid as solid can be. He said he chose iowa and doesnt even want to hear from anyone else. If he defects, I would be worried about a staff shake up coming that caused it.

Nice. Thanks for sharing the clips. Iowa needs players like this ... Guys with physical bodies and who can get up and run and dunk. We had to be the skinniest team in the Big 10 this season. We need some guys with some bulk. From everything I have read about Hutton (and watched), this is a great get for Fran.

I'm really excited about this kid too. I agree with everything said, especially about him being strong, physical, etc. I would be excited about the combination of Atwood and Hutton 2-3 years from now. I really hope he stays committed. His signing is probably a long ways off. I always feel like with kids like him, Illinois offering is scary

That technical was ********, too. There were guys underneath him.

Agreed. Not to mention a player safety issue where if he were to let go his momentum gets him a face plant from 10 feet up. He would have no time to set his feet and land correctly.

Pair Hutton with about 2 other top 150 kids, and we can start thinking bigger.

If he is our headliner (like Uhl this season) and everyone else is waaay off the radar, then we are still in trouble.

If he is our headliner (like Uhl this season) and everyone else is waaay off the radar, then we are still in trouble.

I still want to know who you source was that said Dickerson and Atwood were going to Creighton?? SportTalkMatt is that you?

I wouldn't say Uhl is the headliner after getting Dickerson and hopefully Atwood.

Things are looking up. Hutton looks like what this team needs, strong, tough, skillful and fearless.....

I think I like him.....

DELASALLE_MOUNT_CARMEL_3_43172727_medium.JPG

Yeah, I like him.....

:cool:

Last edited: