Brackets- How far will you pick Iowa to go?

I picked em to the elite 8. Sorry I just cant see it any other way. However Im not stupid enough to put any $ on it

me too man.. but they have no chance against Louisville they are playing elite defense again

I wonder what the vegas odds were a couple of weeks ago. Iowa is capable of beating anyone in the tournament, and they have proven they are capable of getting beat too. Hopefully, they will be hot for the next few weeks. They will either win and continue or lose and go back home.

I will wait until after the Iowa/Tennessee game to submit my bracket. If Iowa can beat Tennessee I think they will be favored to beat UMass. I think Iowa/Duke would be an interesting game, but in the end I would probably have to pick Duke to win it.

If you told me at the beginning of the year that Iowa would get knocked out of the NCAA tournament by Duke, I think I would gladly take that and consider the season a success.

At one time this season, Vegas listed Iowa with a 7% (1 in 15) chance of winning it all (Hawks were in the top 5).

When they shut it down this weekend, Iowa had dropped to the 1% (1 in 100).

I don't see the Hawks getting past Tenn in the Pre-NCAA tournament Play-In game Wed. night. Tenn has won 6 of their last 8 games.

I took the Iowa/Tenn winner over UMASS. Mostly because I think Tenn can beat UMASS but if Iowa could pull out a win over Tenn, I think that may give them enough confidence to beat UMASS as well.

I can't take them over Duke. Coach K vs. Fran.... ruh roh.
Plus Duke as a #3 seed gets a home game.

Is the WF AD heading to Duke soon?

Stupid play in game means I can't make a homer bracket and have Iowa win. I have to pick a stupid Tenn/Iowa combo and I don't want to do that. WHY IS LIFE SO UNFAIR AND HARD?!?!?!?!
I said a similar thing to my brother-in-law. I actually think the brackets are harder to pick with these first round games. If Iowa wins against TN, I am definitely taking them against UMass and MIGHT take them over Dook. BUT, if TN wins, I think they would lose against UMass, and I certainly wouldn't even consider them to beat Dook. So, I guess I'll have to roll the dice that the Hawks will find their January MoJo.

Latest posts