Box Score

Good find. That really surprises me. Fran's team seem to usually set the low bar, though.

I've always thought the women shot a much better FT. They seem to always make it but the article states otherwise.

They have a smaller ball so their slight misses still go in.

yeah, he's been shooting horribly. No debate .... and it's CRAZY to me that I am even insinuating that Brady has been one of the better options cause I basically said don't play him at all at the beginning of year. He just moves within the offense. I also like the way Dailey has been flashing and improving, but even with BE cold shooting, I still am more confident in his shot going in over MD at THIS point of the year. Maybe MD will develop a consistent shot, but if you have 10 shots a game to give to a player, even with how bad BE has shot lately, I'd still rather he take them over MD at this point. Just my opinion. I also am NOT saying that BE is the answer or a good player or anything...other then, he's getting the minutes because he doesn't just stand around and when he's been in the game - he at least is getting open and you can't say that for Moss right now...even though I think Moss is twice the player with way more upside and potential.

This post is my thoughts word for word. Ellingson's biggest problem is being able to get open looks. If he is playing good enough to get that many open shots, he has to play. We lost a lot of winnable games because Jok had an off night shooting, same with every other shooter in the history of the sport. I want Ellingson playing that exact same game every week, and I'm willing to take my chances on what percentage he will shoot.

Latest posts