Bowen Born's Relationship with Iowa Rapidly Advancing

I don't wanna jinx this...and we prolly need approval/confirmation from @tksirius ...but a redshirt allows an extra year to get a couple extra looks at mom...who may/may not look promising, pending tk's review.
She's looks pretty good for 52, but probably not worth pushing for a redshirt unless she likes dressing scantily which it doesn't appear so based on the pics I found.

She's looks pretty good for 52, but probably not worth pushing for a redshirt unless she likes dressing scantily which it doesn't appear so based on the pics I found.

And of course, a redshirt could hinge on others playing or not.

Glad to know you've done the research:)

I know I'm not too bright, but I've got to see this kid playing against real ballers before I would even consider signing him. Having a former Hawk endorse him helps but Iowa desperately needs athletic players. Kid is gonna have a lot of catching up to do. At his size and body type he will be abused in the conference.

I know I'm not too bright, but I've got to see this kid playing against real ballers before I would even consider signing him. Having a former Hawk endorse him helps but Iowa desperately needs athletic players. Kid is gonna have a lot of catching up to do. At his size and body type he will be abused in the conference.
Not endorsing anything either way, but perhaps a highlight reel of him in elite barnstormer tournaments and how he does against that competition would be a better barometer. Even there you won't get a true measure of some of his skills because many AAU teams treat defense as an afterthought. But you might get an assessment of how he does against real athleticism and how well he can stand up to a physical pounding.

Most AAU leagues have running clocks. They let 'em play in those leagues.

This is a nice place for Bowen. The Panthers play in a solid conference and will rise again to very good tournament play.

Good luck to BB

:cool:

After the commits by a couple of athletic guards recently, Bowen would have been a nice back-up option. Hope he has a great career at my second favorite school.

Latest posts