Bounce back teams

This isn't just pointed at you OoTH, but how come anytime anyone coach, player, analyst or announcer says anything about Ferentz, the first response is always "what do you expect them to say" or in your case your question at me above? Wasn't it BB who publicly called Urban Meyer and his SEC recruiting tactics? I know, it isn't the same thing. But how come you never believe anyone is ever sincere in their comments towards Ferentz?

Bill King says it best. He loves KF respects him and the way he runs things....thought hiring Greg Davis was mistake. We'll see.

Bill King says it best. He loves KF respects him and the way he runs things....thought hiring Greg Davis was mistake. We'll see.

The crux of that issue is why were we trying to run the mysterious 3 yard out passing offense if we didn't have the personnel necessary to do so? Further, once it was established we couldn't successfully run the GD 3 yard out offense, why didn't we run offensive schemes suited to the players we had on the field?

From a head coaching and offensive coordinator perspective we learned that we failed epically... so now the question is, will we attempt another season of epic offensive fail? Pretty simple really, and I think we'll have a good idea as to what the answer is on August 31.

I don't think there's any question. Iowa will run the same offense as last year and hope to better results.

So now are people gay if they dont agree with you? Are all people that dont agree with you sleeping together?

Name calling and repeating yourself again. The only things that change about your arguments are the names you call me. Thats all you got.

Here you go again trying to start another argument that you will end up running away from.

So is Iowa only as good as their talent? Does Iowa only lose to teams with less talent?

You are so biased that there is no point in anyone having a conversation with you and it is getting quite annoying seeing you post over and over the same thing in every thread. Everything bad you take as proof of your opinion and everything good is dismissed.

You are so biased that there is no point in anyone having a conversation with you and it is getting quite annoying seeing you post over and over the same thing in every thread. Everything bad you take as proof of your opinion and everything good is dismissed.

Thats not true at all. I have many recent post saying good things about Kirk.

Also seems like your post is pointless. If there is no point in having a conversation with me then why post?

I think Mark May has a pretty decent feel for college football. I'm encouraged to hear he thinks this year's team potential to be a bounce back team.

As for coaches criticizing one another I don't ever recall hearing that done. I do think KF is well respected by his colleagues. However at times I think coaches tend to circle the wagons for each other. I still recall Tom Izzo defending Lickliter during those awful seasons.

Latest posts