Boise State vs. Michigan State-OFFICIAL GAME THREAD IS OFFICIAL

Ask Sparty if they think Boise are pretenders. If Boise's QB hadn't slipped on that 4th quarter deep pass (to a wide open WR) they take a four-point lead with seven minutes to play.

If if if... If Sparty doesn't go full ret*rd mode and toss 50 interceptions this game would have been over at the half.

If if if... If Sparty doesn't go full ret*rd mode and toss 50 interceptions this game would have been over at the half.

So Boise has the balls to go on the road and play a top 10 team who they almost beat and they suck? I dont think either team looked great but at least Boise goes and plays people....and they usually win

If Michigan State had a good QB I'd like them for a BCS game-- maybe even the NCG. But at this point, it looks like they don't. Tough titties. They had home-field advantage but still couldn't put away a supposedly inferior team until the final three minutes-- and that's with a historic performance from their RB. Oh, and they didn't cover the spread. Boo freaking hoo.

If Michigan State had a good QB I'd like them for a BCS game-- maybe even the NCG. But at this point, it looks like they don't. Tough titties. They had home-field advantage but still couldn't put away a supposedly inferior team until the final three minutes-- and that's with a historic performance from their RB. Oh, and they didn't cover the spread. Boo freaking hoo.

Bahhahaha. Scoreboard.

So Boise has the balls to go on the road and play a top 10 team who they almost beat and they suck? I dont think either team looked great but at least Boise goes and plays people....and they usually win

This x1,000,000. I mean, I love Iowa, but when we're crapping our pants about playing Northern Illinois on a neutral field, we have no room to criticize Boise.

Not impressed. They play one hard team a year then a bunch of patsies the other 11 games. Any team with enough time to prepare can beat another team. That's Boise's MO. I'm glad a B1G team finally shut them up.

Not impressed. They play one hard team a year then a bunch of patsies the other 11 games. Any team with enough time to prepare can beat another team.

Really? You should tell Big Ten teams that before bowl season this year.

That's Boise's MO. I'm glad a B1G team finally shut them up.

Boise doesn't really talk any trash, so I don't see the point in shutting them up. I would have much rather seen Sparty get shut up than Boise. But I think MSU will get their comeuppance fairly soon-- maybe even in two weeks against Notre Dame.

EDIT: Neither did Alabama last season but they did have a stud running back and elite defense. MSU appears to have the same. Hate to say it because Iowa isn't even close but does MSU have a shot at national title this year?

Last edited:
Neither did Alabama last season but they did have a stud running back and elite defense. MSU seems to be have this. Hate to say it because Iowa isn't even close but MSU has a shot at a national title this year.

Sparty's defense is good but it is nowhere near what Alabama's was. Boise's receivers were getting open against both corners-- their QB just wasn't good enough to take advantage. I am not seeing it at this point. It think it's more likely that they blow up and go 7-5 than that they run the table. But if I had to make a prediction, I'd say 9-3.

Latest posts