Boise State vs. Michigan State-OFFICIAL GAME THREAD IS OFFICIAL

That was a hell of a game. Michigan State should be happy to get out of that one alive. If they can't develop another weapon than Bell, I don't see them threatening in the Big Ten. Right now he's at 41 carries and 6 catches. That's out of 85 plays run.

MSU will not be able to depend on Bell carrying the ball 40 plus times a week. It better find a quarterback. Was a tough one. I despise MSU and its coach but I wanted to see the Big 10 do well. I will take the MSU win but not that too impressed. BUT ... this is the first game of the year.

Last edited:
Obviously I was cheering for Boise, but that's a nice result from an Iowa fan's perspective. Michigan State gets the win but is nothing to be frightened about at this point.

Obviously I was cheering for Boise, but that's a nice result from an Iowa fan's perspective. Michigan State gets the win but is nothing to be frightened about at this point.

Exactly

If Bell gets 50 touches a game he wont be alive when Iowa goes to East Lansing. I would be very discouraged if I was a MSU fan. Boise almost won that game without a QB on the road

Latest posts