Bohannon on Upcoming Decision

It looked liked some of the games he has just not been right. If his hips are hurting that will lead to other things hurting as well. Back, knees, and who knows what he might be dealing with. I guess it will come down to does he want to fight thru it or shut it down and give it a go next year.
You can easily make a correlation between Cordell Pemsl's current back issues and all the knee problems he's had.

I fear he could rupture his Achilles. That would probably be a career ender at this point.

I don't even compare guys like Garza to guys like Oturu because they're completely different players and will be treated completely differently by the NBA. I'd compare Garza's extreme upper ceiling to a Jokic, Kaminsky, Namanja Bjelica, or Dario Saric. Its highly unlikely he'll reach those levels obviously but guys like that have a spot in the NBA.
Sounds more like a United Nations meeting roll call than a listing of NBA player comps.

I think it depends on the doc. Severe joint injuries rarely get 100 percent back or close. You do adjust.

Improvement is measured in years not year.

I think he ll play thru till he cant.
I think he's close to that now.

Sources say he isn't even practicing.

Al Lorenzen tried to push through a bad back in his senior year. By the time he had no choice but to shut it down it was too late to think about a medical redshirt.

Wade Lookingbill tried to go in his junior year with a bad back. He shut it down early enough to take the medical redshirt, have the surgery, and end up playing his best ball down the stretch of his fifth year senior year.

H
I think he's close to that now.

Sources say he isn't even practicing.

Al Lorenzen tried to push through a bad back in his senior year. By the time he had no choice but to shut it down it was too late to think about a medical redshirt.

Wade Lookingbill tried to go in his junior year with a bad back. He shut it down early enough to take the medical redshirt, have the surgery, and end up playing his best ball down the stretch of his fifth year senior year.
Hopefully you are right.

Latest posts