Bohannon crow anyone?

I'm waiting a few more games before I bring back a thread before the season where I made a Bohannon prediction. Stay tuned...

As much as I love Gesell, I don't recall him hitting shots like that 3 from Bohannon. They are both great players but they bring entirely different games. I'm really starting to love what Jordan brings!

I do agree with 56 that Bo lacks quickness, especially on defense. That being said, it's nice to have a pg that can drain threes and apparently score in the lane every once in awhile (not against teams like Purdue).

This is a good statement. I think Purdue is kind of an outlier, simply because they are a legit team that we don't match up well against.

This game shows progress and growth for these youngsters and that's all I was expecting from this year. Let's keep it going

I don't want his ego to get too big, but he was gonna be the guest of honor. He's actually CyTwins tho. This is vintage CyTwins. Constantly talk about how much a Hawk player sucks and then they end up being pretty damn good.

I don't think he is even close to being pretty damn good and he's one of the reasons we have to play that terrible zone but man he was good offensively today. Too bad he couldn't hit that game winner at the end of regulation though ;)

Latest posts