Bohannon and Washpun

Um, ok. Is 5 APG not good? That is what Jordan is doing currently, it is what it is man. I didn't make any predictions before the season singing his praises saying he would get nearly 5 APG. If he does, that would be incredible for a Fr. if you ask me.

The stupid thing of all of this is you're smart enough to know he wasn't the PG we needed. I know that and you know that but you're going to pump sunshine about it until we lose a couple bad ones in a row and then you will come here and melt down about how bad our guard recruiting has been blah blah blah. At least I'm honest and up front right away, you're just talking yourself into thinking he's something he's not. Oh by the way, Charlie Moore is averaging 18ppg for Cal and shooting a lot better than Bohannon has been so far

The stupid thing of all of this is you're smart enough to know he wasn't the PG we needed. I know that and you know that but you're going to pump sunshine about it until we lose a couple bad ones in a row and then you will come here and melt down about how bad our guard recruiting has been blah blah blah. At least I'm honest and up front right away, you're just talking yourself into thinking he's something he's not. Oh by the way, Charlie Moore is averaging 18ppg for Cal and shooting a lot better than Bohannon has been so far

He is the PG we got, I'm not gonna bust on Jordan before I have seen him play a minute of BB. If you were being anything close to fair of him so far up to this point, you would at least admit that he is better than you thought he would be. He shoots it well, he passes well, he pushes the tempo, and he protects the ball pretty well. On the flip side he has too many stupid errors, unforced throwaways/TO, he can't finish at the rim and he isn't strong enough yet to be a good defender.

I have no problem looking at players strengths and weaknesses as seeing them for what they are. It is too bad you are so far down the I hate Jordan rabbit hole that you can't see some of the easy to see positives to his game. You are too busy worrying about other players who choose not to be Hawks.

He is the PG we got, I'm not gonna bust on Jordan before I have seen him play a minute of BB. If you were being anything close to fair of him so far up to this point, you would at least admit that he is better than you thought he would be. He shoots it well, he passes well, he pushes the tempo, and he protects the ball pretty well. On the flip side he has too many stupid errors, unforced throwaways/TO, he can't finish at the rim and he isn't strong enough yet to be a good defender.

I have no problem looking at players strengths and weaknesses as seeing them for what they are. It is too bad you are so far down the I hate Jordan rabbit hole that you can't see some of the easy to see positives to his game. You are too busy worrying about other players who choose not to be Hawks.

He's a streaky 3 pt shooter and he feeds the post well. He's a pretty decent passer but still only has an 2/1 assist to turnover ratio. He's a liability on defense and has no offense at all inside the arc and has taken some ill advised really deep 3 pt shots. Honestly he's pretty much exactly what I thought he would be except he's better at feeding the post than I thought and he's playing way more minutes that I expected

He's a streaky 3 pt shooter and he feeds the post well. He's a pretty decent passer but still only has an 2/1 assist to turnover ratio. He's a liability on defense and has no offense at all inside the arc and has taken some ill advised really deep 3 pt shots. Honestly he's pretty much exactly what I thought he would be except he's better at feeding the post than I thought and he's playing way more minutes that I expected

I think your criticisms of Jordan can be made of most incoming Fr. PG in the country. I'm not sure who would have said this wasn't going to be the case, it doesn't make him a bad PG. I noticed that you ignored my link of top #30-60 PG who really didn't have much different stats that Jordan.

I'm not sure if you have watched college BB for an time at all, but if you ain't a top 30 recruit, more times than not this is going to be the case for Fr. Mike G. has a 1.5 TO/Assist ratio his Fr. year. Jeff Horner shot 28% from 3 point range his Fr. year.

You are asking/expecting Jordan to be something that the majority of Fr. PG just simply can't do....and that is to perform like an upper class man as a Fr.

I think your criticisms of Jordan can be made of most incoming Fr. PG in the country. I'm not sure who would have said this wasn't going to be the case, it doesn't make him a bad PG. I noticed that you ignored my link of top #30-60 PG who really didn't have much different stats that Jordan.

I'm not sure if you have watched college BB for an time at all, but if you ain't a top 30 recruit, more times than not this is going to be the case for Fr. Mike G. has a 1.5 TO/Assist ratio his Fr. year. Jeff Horner shot 28% from 3 point range his Fr. year.

You are asking/expecting Jordan to be something that the majority of Fr. PG just simply can't do....and that is to perform like an upper class man as a Fr.

Why did you choose top 30-60 and not top 30-100? I'm guessing it was because Moore fell just outside of that. Also who are these players, you just listed stats and no names. I can probably explain more why their stats are what they are

Why did you choose top 30-60 and not top 30-100? I'm guessing it was because Moore fell just outside of that. Also who are these players, you just listed stats and no names. I can probably explain more why their stats are what they are

No, I stopped because I saw the numbers, and it showed exactly what I thought it would, that wasn't much reason to keep going. I'm sure #60-100 would have shown some better, and some roughly the same and some worse than Jordan. If you want to do it, then knock yourself out.

No, I stopped because I saw the numbers, and it showed exactly what I thought it would, that wasn't much reason to keep going. I'm sure #60-100 would have shown some better, and some roughly the same and some worse than Jordan. If you want to do it, then knock yourself out.

Charlie Moore #71 is averaging 18 ppg. That's the only one I looked up. You took the time to do it before, I'm just not sure why you didn't put the names but I'm guessing it's because a lot of them are playing behind returning starters or upperclassmen

Charlie Moore #71 is averaging 18 ppg. That's the only one I looked up. You took the time to do it before, I'm just not sure why you didn't put the names but I'm guessing it's because a lot of them are playing behind returning starters or upperclassmen

Either way you slice it the PPG, APG and PER were tracking comparably with the #30-#60 recruits. Just like I keep telling you, Fr coming in have deficiencies, they turn it over, they are trying to figure it out.....even the highly ranked ones.

Either way you slice it the PPG, APG and PER were tracking comparably with the #30-#60 recruits. Just like I keep telling you, Fr coming in have deficiencies, they turn it over, they are trying to figure it out.....even the highly ranked ones.

That's a terrible comparison if they are in completely different situations. Markell Johnson for NC State was #58 in the class and is only averaging 5.8 ppg but he's playing behind Dennis Smith who's putting up over 18 ppg at the PG position. Like I said, Bohannon is an unique situation because there is nobody else to play there

That's a terrible comparison if they are in completely different situations. Markell Johnson for NC State was #58 in the class and is only averaging 5.8 ppg but he's playing behind Dennis Smith who's putting up over 18 ppg at the PG position. Like I said, Bohannon is an unique situation because there is nobody else to play there

Make whatever excuses you need to, it seems to be your thing.

You know I'm right

Actually I don't even know what your point has been this entire year? You have said time and again that Jordan isn't a PG and is going to suck. The early evidence clearly shows you were way off base on this as he is putting up numbers similar to the #30-#60 PG recruits. You still just point out you big problem with him the things that most every Fr has problems with transitioning to P6 basketball. The other drum you bang is fran missed on recruiting, how is the Jordan's fault?

So per usual you are wrong about everything really.

Actually I don't even know what your point has been this entire year? You have said time and again that Jordan isn't a PG and is going to suck. The early evidence clearly shows you were way off base on this as he is putting up numbers similar to the #30-#60 PG recruits. You still just point out you big problem with him the things that most every Fr has problems with transitioning to P6 basketball. The other drum you bang is fran missed on recruiting, how is the Jordan's fault?

So per usual you are wrong about everything really.

He's not as good as Johnson for NC State but he's putting up similar numbers because he's being forced to play a lot of minutes on a bad team. The 30-60 argument is just stupid and I don't even know where you came up with it

He's not as good as Johnson for NC State but he's putting up similar numbers because he's being forced to play a lot of minutes on a bad team. The 30-60 argument is just stupid and I don't even know where you came up with it

Bohannon is playing a lot more minutes than Johnson?

Johnson 25 MPG
Bohannon 25 MPG

It is much easier to put up numbers at PG playing on a good team you dolt.

Bohannon is playing a lot more minutes than Johnson?

Johnson 25 MPG
Bohannon 25 MPG

It is much easier to put up numbers at PG playing on a good team you dolt.

I should have said he plays a much different role. Why don't you attach names to those stats you posted?

I should have said he plays a much different role. Why don't you attach names to those stats you posted?

So once again you were wrong. Just like Moss is a "clear miss". You seem to have a very loose grip or no grip at all on the facts. Johnson and Bohannon are both playing about 25 MPG.

If you want to put the names by the stats, then look it up and do the work yourself.

So once again you were wrong. Just like Moss is a "clear miss". You seem to have a very loose grip or no grip at all on the facts. Johnson and Bohannon are both playing about 25 MPG.

If you want to put the names by the stats, then look it up and do the work yourself.

No I know why you didn't put names by them because you know they're all in different situations than Jordan is

No I know why you didn't put names by them because you know they're all in different situations than Jordan is

Nobody on this planet is in the same situation that Jordan is, so I never claimed to find someone in his exact circumstance.

Nobody on this planet is in the same situation that Jordan is, so I never claimed to find someone in his exact circumstance.

Then why compare stats of a kid forced to play a starting PG role to people behind returning starters?

Latest posts