Bobby G's Game Watch in Alpharetta, GA

joker32

Hey y'all. Just moved to the Atlanta area from Iowa for work. I have not missed a home game in 20 years so this coming footballl season, needless to say, will be very difficult for me. I have planned trips to attend the ISU and Ohio St. games in the motherland. . . A.K.A. Kinnick! Needless to say I will be missing more games this year than I have in my life and that is a difficult pill to swallow! A lot of our games will be viewable in the Atlanta area with the Big 10 network but some will not being on ABC regional. I myself do not want to miss these games and rather than order the college football package I had the pleasure of meeting the owner of Bobby G's this evening. They are a Midwest based sports bar with Chicago ties and are moving to Highway 9 in Alpharetta and I discussed a possible game watch for all Hawkeyes in the area. We have not discussed numbers but discussed a full spread of food and drinks as well as the HAWKEYE games. I am trying to gauge interest in this and will report back to the owner. Please share with friends or family and let me know about interest so I can report back to the owner. Email me at stro2221@hotmail.com or reply to this thread. Please pass on to friends/family in the area.

Hopefully we can get a good group of Hawkeyes to not only watch the games but decorate the new sports bar with Hawk gear!

Latest posts